bathroom romance

After one month

                      Nandini pov

I am getting ready for a party. Suraj told me that there is a party from his some business partners so we are going there.

I was wearing red saree which has deep neck and that is back less.

(Nandini's saree)

(Nandini's saree)

It's around 8pm . I went outside where the driver was waiting for me as Suraj said he will meet me at entrance so without wasting anytime I got in the car.

With my car there is two bodyguard cars. After 30 minutes of driving we reach at the venue.

I can saw Suraj was standing with his car. I got out if the car. Suraj checked me from up to down.

I went near him and said " can we go inside now or you want to check me further" and chuckled.

" If you don't want to go we can go back and yeah I can book a hotel room where no one will disturb us" he smiles and I glared at him.

" Suraj......."

" I am just kidding wifey why you are serious " he said to me and then suddenly He put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him and start moving inside.

We entered in the room. Suraj made me sit there on a chair and said " you sit here I will be back in few minutes" .

He went to his business partners for some business talks. I was feeling bored as I am sitting so I went to washroom.

I entered in the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and started fixing my makeup. I hear a voice of door opening. I didn't turn around to see who was it because it's ladies washroom so anybody can come inside. But I hear a noise of locking up the door.

I turned around and see Suraj looking at me. " What are you doing here it's Ladies washroom" I looked at him and said " are you serious raj please go anybody will come.

He didn't answer me and came toward me and kiss me harshly. I start kissing him back with a same intensity. I can feel my nipples are erected. Thank god I was wearing bra inside blouse.

He put his hand behind my back and unhook my blouse while his tongue taste each and every corner of my mouth. He put down my blouse and unhook my bra. He smirk after seeing my erected nipples.

" Mommy,daddy is hungry. Daddy needs to feed" he looked at my boobs and then me. I sighed and take my one boobs and put it's nipple into his mouth.

He starts sucking my nipple like a hungry kid. He then took my other boob and start squeezing it. I can feel something wet between my legs. I try to tighten my legs but he was standing between my legs.

In a past one month, we fuck in every possible way and every where. We fuck each other in every corner of our room،every where in his penthouse and also in his study room.

He reassured me of his love in every possible way and I also fell for him alot.

He suck,lick and chewed my boobs. He leaves a mark on my nipples. I start moving downward buy before he can remove my sarree there was a knock on the door.

" O my god, Raj kabhi to jgha ko dekh liya kryn. Ohoo ab mri halat dekhyn. Ab jayn bahir ". I said him being irritated .

He chuckled and said"We will continue at home baby girl" I love the way when hi cal me baby girl.

" Apna huliya dursut kr lo phir ma kholta hu" he said to me while gazing on my naked boobs.

I fixed my appearance and he opened the door. We went out but there is nobody so we went towards the hall.

At about 11pm. We entered in the house. When we entered in our room. He start kissing me. He was chewing my lips. Then I broke the kiss and looked at him.

" May I..." I looked at him and questioned him.

He looked at me back but didn't give any response so I held his hand and made him sit on the couch. I went on knees and start unbutton his pants.

I pulled down his pants along with boxers. I looked up at him" you don't have to do this baby girl" he said to me.

" I want to do" I reply.  I slowly grab his cock in my hands, stroking him as he hissed.

I give his shaft long licks , like an ice cream dripping in summer heat, sucking on his balls.

" Fuck " he growled out.

I slowly took him in my mouth ,my other hand stroking the length which wasn't fitting in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down , breathing through my nose, grabbing my head he started fuckin my mouth ruthlessly ,my hairs in his hand the intensity had my scalp on heat.

He cursed under his breath when I finally felt him twitching inside of my mouth, spilling his seeds down my throat .....I gulped down hesitantly as it is my fast time mouth fucking. He tasted sweet and somewhat nutty.

I pick me up and said " you were so fucking good sweetheart".

"Was I?"  I asked him. Placing me on the bed he said"you took my soul out of my dick and body".

" Now it's my turn sweetheart to make you feels like heaven". Saying this he took out my saree. He tore my blouse now I was in my bra and a red lace panty .

 He tore my blouse now I was in my bra and a red lace panty

(Nandini's panty and bra)

He pulled down my panty and start tongue fucking to me. He made me cum for the three times now I jusy feeling so much exhausted.

" Suraj please let me sleep I am very tired" I looked at him with pout and said. Then he cleans me ، make me wear his shirt and  adjusted the blanket over me. he went to the bathroom,take shower and then went to closet after wearing a trouser he comes to the bed and lay down, unbuttoning his shirt that I was wearing. I was taken aback what are you doing Suraj. Instead of giving me any answer he snuggled himself in my chest ,took my one bud in his mouth start sucking it like a child (softly).

" Just sleep dani" he said to me.

" How can i . It will start hurting after sometime" I replied to him.

" It will not I promise I will be soft" I answered me and instead of saying him anything I again lay down on the bed and he snuggle himself more in my chest like a baby.

______________

I hope you will like this chapter.