#12 Birthday!😊

September 16, 2023
12:57 pm

"A him new woman this or a him sidechick?" A girl whispered asking her friend.

"Mi nuh know inuh but she look like the sidegyal" her friend whispered.

From morning when Malie drop mi off them just a stare and a whisper suh..

"Hey u girl" One of the girl touch me. I just look at her.

"A you and the Don deh?" She asked. weh she mean by Don?

"Yes mi done wid yuh now" The hairdresser said spraying oil sheen on my hair.

I got up looking in the mirror ignoring the girl's question.. She angle this mi nah lie paying her and giving her a $500 tip we hugged..

"Happy birthday again boo" She said smiling.

"Thank you hun" I said giving her back a smile.

"Take my num" she said.. taking out my phone she tell me her number and I leave..

I texted Malie a few minutes ago telling him my hair is almost finished and he said he was gonna send Andy to pick me up because he's busy... So now I'm waiting on Andy.

Looking in my phone I found the pics I took of my hairstyle and nails sending it to my mom and answering some of the birthday wishes from my friends and family.

*Hair n Nails*

Hearing a horn I look up and it was Andy

Hearing a horn I look up and it was Andy... Walking to the car he turned up the music playing birthday glow by Jah Vinci..

I smiled as he run around to my door opening it..

"Happy birthday inuh sis" He said hugging him.

"Thanks bro" I said smiling entering the car.

He went around to the driver seat entering and driving off..

"Suh weh yuh up to sis? Dolly up and thing"

"Yea then the doll nah fi come out" I said smiling...

He laughed..