#14 Unconditional love

Sky POV:

"Babe wake up"

Feeling his kisses all over my face I smiled opening my eyes.

"Hi mamii good morning" He said with a bright smile.. so handsome.

"Good morning papii" I smiled as he kissed me. What a good way to wake up.

"Breakfast ready suh do weh yuh affi do and fwd" he said getting up walking out the door.

Getting up I straighten the bed and then walked to the bathroom to urinate, after urinating, I have a shower, brush my teeth and then leave.

Entering the room I walked to the closet getting dressed in a body con dress..

Taking up my phone I leave the room walking down the stairs.

"Babes how yah move suh"

Looking in the kitchen I saw Kashane provoking his brother..

"Bredda liff up" Malie said as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said walking to the pantry.

"Morning" Kaka said leaving kitchen with a plate of food. Smells good.

Looking around the pantry I take up a bag of skittles. Feel fi sumn sweet. Walking out the pantry I walked to where Malie was.

"Wahm now?" He asked as I hold around his waist.

"Nothing. Breakfast smell nice" I said as he turn looking at me.

"Soon done" He said kissing me on the forehead.

I walked off as he turned his face back to the stove turning the plantains.

Taking up my phone I called Moni because she was calling when I was in the shower.

"Dry head gyal know how long mi a call yuh" She was the first to speak.

"Was in the shower" I said putting the phone to lean on the vase that was on the counter.

"Ohh Ashley seh she a keep one party and mi seh mi call fi ask if yuh want come" She said.

"Yea y not," I said throwing out some the skittles eating it.

"Aiite suh weh mi inlaw deh?"

"See him deh" I said taking up the phone turning the camera.

"Wah gwaan" He asked sharing out the food.

"Mi deh ya inuh"

"Yuh gov?" He asked

"Yea suh far" She said looking away from the phone.

"Mi aguh eat yah now suh lata yer" I said folding up the rest of skittles.

"Alright lata" she said then hangup.

Walking over to where he was he handed me my plate of food as I lick my lips. Hungry nuh fuck.