。・゚゚・Milkshakes ・゚゚・。

Amy's Pov:

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

As I wait for my girlfriend at the coffee shop I wait outside the shop. I see in the parking lot a nice lavender car next to my nice pink car. A familiar face comes out of the car it's Blaze!

I run out to her and she sees me and smiles a little and she gets ready for my big embrace. I embrace her in a warm hug. Blaze giggles and hugs me back.

"Hi babe!" Blaze says warmly as I cuddle more into her.

"Hi Blazey!" I respond back cuddling more into her body. She feels warm and soft and feels amazing!

After a few minutes I let go of the embrace, the warmness of her body leaves while I move out of the way. Blaze smiles at me as she ruffles my hair and walks into the coffee shop.
I follow her into the coffee shop giggling.

I grab her hand and hold her hand and she holds my hand back while we walk in line. It isn't a long line maybe at least three people in front of us.

I look at the menu near the counter. I see the options it says
'Coffee'
'Latte'
'Iced Coffee'
'Americano'
'Frappe Coffee'
'Flat White'

Then I spot something new on the menu a new section called 'Milkshakes'

I look at the different milkshakes on the menu. Maybe Blaze wants a milkshake!

'Vanilla Milkshake'
'Chocolate Milkshake'
'Chocolate + Vanilla Milkshake'
'Strawberry Milkshake'

I immediately knew I wanted the Strawberry Milkshake but I didn't know if Blaze wanted it. So I went back in line and went back to Blaze.

"Hey babe. I want a strawberry milkshake! Do you want one too?" I ask Blaze looking at her lovingly.

Blaze giggles at me "Sure. Maybe we can share one!" Blaze suggests. I look at her with stars in my eyes and hugging her tightly. "That's a wonderful idea Blazey!"

I let go of the hug a few seconds later.

The line gets smaller and smaller eventually it is our turn to order our milkshake.

The worker looked at us with a smile she looked around her 20s and looked like a nice lady. "Welcome to the Mean Bean! What will be your order today?"

I look at the worker happily excited to get me and Blaze a Strawberry Milkshake!

"Hello Madam. I would like a large strawberry milkshake with two straws!" I respond to her with a big smile on my face.

"Alright Madam! That will be $8.45." The worker says. Clicking buttons on her cash register. I grab my wallet grabbing a 10 dollar bill and giving it to her. The worker buts the money in the cash register and then grabs some change and gives it to me, and I put it away in my wallet.

"Thank you!" I thanked the worker. "Of course we will have your milkshake ready soon!"

Me and Blaze walked to a seat near the window with flowers hanging outside on the window. It looked very pretty and beautiful. Me and Blaze sat down in the seats and we were sitting on opposite sides, and we stared into each other's eyes. Her yellow eyes felt dreamy and magical the more I stared into them the more I didn't want to stop looking into her eyes. It felt like her eyes had a magical spell on them to make me addicted to the feeling of her pretty eyes.

A few minutes passed by and the waiter came by and gave us the milkshake. I immediately became ecstatic seeing it being placed on the table.

Blaze's Pov:

I look at Amy's arms dancing a little bit as our milkshake is being placed on our table. I smile a little bit seeing Amy excited to share this moment with me.

I thank the waiter and watch her walk away and then look back at Amy. I see her giggling and putting her lips on the straw. I put my lips on the straw with her and start sipping out of the milkshake.

I feel myself blushing a bit looking at her enjoying herself. She does the same and makes bubbles through the straw. I giggle a bit when she did this causing me to make bubbles through the straw.

Amy gets her mouth off the straw and starts giggling holding my hand. I hold her hand back giggling a little bit. I feel my heart pound a lot more.

It feels good watching her put her lips back on the straw. I put my lips back on the straw too and start drinking as she does the same.

We both look at each other lovingly and we stare into each other's eyes. Her eyes are a perfect shade of green I loved staring into them it felt like I was hit with hypnotic spells. It felt good and it looked like a beautiful emerald.

Later:

Blaze's Pov:

We finished our milkshake and the sun was setting outside the window. Me and Amy left and walked to the park nearby. Our arms are connected and we still walked until we found a bench to sit at Amy sat and then I sat next to her I left my hand near her and she put her on top of mine.

We watched the sunset together it felt magical and marvellous as I saw the mixes of pinks, oranges, and yellows It looked like I was looking at a painting. It looked so pretty like Amy's smile and her personality.

After the sun set completely Amy and I walked back to the coffee shop to go home. I felt our warm hands together as we held hands. I felt my cheeks blush a little bit while I looked down a little bit at Amy trying to catch a butterfly.

I giggle and I pick up the butterfly with my finger and I give it to Amy. She smiles widely and giggles as she holds it in her hand and holds it for a little bit until we left the park she let it go.

It flies away and I watch it fly onto some flowers nearby.

After a while we reached the Coffee shops' parking lot.

"Bye babe I'll miss you!" Amy told me hugging my arm.

I kiss her cheek making her blush a little bit. "I will miss you too bye Rose!" I tell her and go into my car and drive away as I miss her already.

But I'll see her soon!