⦗ 𝟎𝟓 ⦘ the high lord

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - the high lord

            𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, the air grew heavy with a sense of foreboding

𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, the air grew heavy with a sense of foreboding. The throne room was a macabre display of opulence and darkness, with twisted black pillars reaching up to a ceiling obscured by shadows. The atmosphere was thick with an ominous energy that seemed to cling to every surface, seeping into their bones as they moved further into the heart of darkness.

     The pillars that lined the room were a stark contrast to the ethereal beauty of the court twisted and black as if they were forged from shadows themselves. They reached up towards a ceiling shrouded in darkness, where no light dared to touch. Candles flickered along the walls, their flames casting eerie dancing shadows that seemed to come alive, whispering secrets of long-forgotten horrors.

     As they advanced, Rhysand's keen eyes scanned the room, taking note of the high fae and monstrous creatures that lurked in the shadows. The Court of Nightmares was home to beings of unimaginable power and malevolence - grotesque creatures with twisted forms and malevolent grins. Darklings with obsidian skin and razor-sharp claws prowled in the shadows, their eyes gleaming with hunger. Sinister wraiths floated silently in the air, their ghostly forms shifting and swirling like smoke.

     The high fae of the Night Court, with their elegant features and powerful auras, exuded an air of danger and unpredictability. Their eyes glinted with a mix of curiosity and malice as they observed the newcomers, their expressions a blend of respect and wariness at the sight of the High Lord and his Inner Circle. Rhysand's presence alone commanded attention, his dark wings unfurled in a display of power that sent whispers rippling through the room.

     Each step they took reverberated through the chamber, a subtle echo that seemed to announce their presence to all who dared to defy them. And yet, despite the palpable tension in the air, there was a sense of respect that lingered beneath the surface, a begrudging acknowledgment of power that demanded reverence.

     Rhysand's eyes swept over the room, his gaze piercing through the shadows and meeting the eyes of each being that dared to meet his own. The high fae and monstrous creatures alike bowed their heads in deference as he passed, a testament to the undeniable power he held over them all.

     As he ascended the steps to his rightful place, Inner Circle flanking him like loyal shadows, a heavy silence descended upon the room.

     "To what do I owe the pleasure of your unexpected visit, Rhysand?" Keir's voice cut through the heavy silence. "You honor us with your presence, High Lord, but I must admit, I did not expect to see you gracing our halls without so much as a warning."

     Rhysand's lips curled into a smirk, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he met Keir's challenging gaze head-on. His voice was smooth as velvet when he finally spoke, every word laced with an undercurrent of power and threat.