the celebration gets attacked by pirates

Jungwon is done bathing in his heavenly mugwort bath he liked it so much because it was really warm and comforting he ends up getting out of there and he changes into the really warm clothes and attire that queen jennie strictly  ordered  her maids to prepare for him after that he has the maids to get his hair done for him and nicely comb them they even place a nice  warm and furry hat on his head so that his head wont freeze its also snowing outside 

jungwon" aha that bath was so nice and refreshing it was amazingly done i love my aunt iam glad to spend time with her "

maid sasha* combing jungwons hair*

maid sasha " yes your aunt is a really great monarch actually one of the best monarchs to ever exist you know iam impressed by her to "

jungwon" aha yeah i know "

maid sasha * places aloe gel on his hair *

maid sasha " this gel is great because it will strengthen your hair and the roots of it will make it healthier and stronger as well "

jungwon" aha like it makes my hair look shiny as well "

maid sasha " yes we used egg yolk to make this aloe its very good i also applied it on your aunts hair it already looks stronger and healthier to be honest you never guess whats coming you know "

jungwon" yeah it feels great too "

maid twilla " your highness i have got you your hat so that you will have something nice and warm over your head in order to watch the fireworks and the countdown tongiht"

maid sasha " i shall take that you are allowed to leave now "

maid twilla " yes "

maid sasha *places hat on jungwons head "

jungwon" i look so handsome "

maid sasha " you already look like a little king your aunt said you are really clever she said your parents must choose you to be the next monarch "

jungwon" oh yeah iam very oustanding compared to my brothers and sisters my dad is already proud of me my mom is also impressed by me "

maid sasha " you will be a great monarch like your auntie "

jungwon" i hope so "

maid sasha " let me fix your collar and make it look better and more straight "

maid sasha * fixes collar and adjusts it *

maid sasha " great now it will cover your neck and make you warm "