mortal village and kingdom under attack

jennie is right now sitting down and inspecting she than decides to use those binuculars  to view her amazing kingdom and the villages far back  her relatives are also watching with her but little they had no idea the fire lake pirates actually arrived and they wanted to violently start attacking there  kingdom killing half of her people and trying to destroy her in order to get her out of the way to make it easier for them to destroy those wicked beings "

liz" you know we dont just have to view whats far away we can view those amazing stars up in the sky they are shining nicely and brightly i really like them "

jeongyeon" oh i like looking at that landscape it looks very nice and amusing you guys i wonder what she has on her mind "

liz" defintely to destory those wicked beings she has alot of planning"

jennie" this is getting amazing "

jungwon" aha yeah true  "

jennie" why is it foggy back there its so weird what is happening "

liz" its night time what is happening how can you see that "

jennie" its so clear and obvious guys look through you can see it right "

jeongyeon " of course omg "

villager 12"aggh!!

jennie*in big shock *

jennie " No!!!! what !!! are they doing this is driving me nuts "

yiren* grabs and flips the tables *

cheawon * grabs and throws table on people *

hongjoong* stabs through table *

sunoo * grabs child *

villager 14" mommy!!!!! daddy !!!!

villager 15" no!!!! let go of my son !!! what are you doing please !!!

villager 11 " what are you doing lets us go please !!!

jennie * stands in panic *

jennie "  what !!! are you !!! DOING TO my people leave them alone !!!!! please just dont touch them "

cheawon" your such idiots you forgot we exist yet u still focus on the wizards and witches so much "

hongjoong" ligtht this place up in flames burn it first kill everyone and later we will use something more powerful and better "