the duchess prepares the structures

the royal family is in the process of mourning for the queens death lisa still is planing to structure and and how she wants the mortal village to be renovated after the attack duchess lisa is searching and finding some trustworthy engineers that can actually do the work well and properly

lisa" you know guys the ceremony and the funeral has come to an end now we have important matters we must rebuild the mortal village because we need a place for them to live in  i will discuss some matters with the enginners later "

maid jenna" yes of course your highness "

duchess lisa well i shall head back inside and arrange the engineers later and the other thing is that we must leave the memorial like this for the next upcoming 100 days once the 100 days are over  we are than ready and set to clean up the area  "

maid jenna well that was alot of work twilla we should probably head back inside and help the duchess with her next tasks "

maid twilla " of course that would be an honour to "

the maids head back inside the palace and they assure the duchess and help her out "

duchess lisa" so you guys i already planned out so many structures before and set my mind to think of which one would be the strongest and best for half of the villagers to live in and what do you guys think of this "

maid jenna" not a bad idea honestly it looks pretty good and strong and well detailed but i think if some proffesionalls check this out it will defintely be better because they can actually give you proper suggestions "

duchess lisa" yeah they are coming over here pretty soon and we will have important matters and discussions you know "

maid twilla" of course we do know that "

duchess lisa" they are going to be here soon so i expect you guys to act repestful and greet them with some nice snacks we gotta treat them if they are going to do us a big favour "

maid jenna" yes of course your highness we will do that and shall follow your orders "

duchess lisa" that is great "

the duchess has asked famous and professional engineers from the area to come over to the palace so that they can discuss   and plant out the reconstruction for the village  and so that they can give her some suggestions of how to make it better as well

engineer dino" well your highness we have finally came here and we are ready to discuss the matters and how to help you now let me take a look "

lisa" yes we are in some sort of situation and i was trying to figure it out earlier but it got confusing for me and i didnt wanna mess up so that is why i have called you over here you guys because you can make these matters

engineer " lucas " honestly i think that if you planned out something bigger and thicker that would be great the constructions look to thin right now like they look like they could collapse fast

lisa" you know i just want to make sure my people get the best houses and that they wont suffer alright "

engineer "  Eunwoo ok so just letting you know that the construction will take a long time a pretty long time the planning process isnt that bad because i see what situation your clearly in "

lisa" aha ok so what you have planned out for me so far engineer eunwoo "

Eunwwo" so i think what we can do is that we can use metal and solid brick in order to reconstruct the building note that the metal is  gonna be worth alot of money but its best for the village because its actually going to keep things in secure

enginner" lucas" yes so i think we are going to make those you know roofs metal proof because its important and every other part is going to be made out of strong solid brick we also have to make this a triangular shape because triangles are basically impossible to break and they are very strong structure "

lisa" oh that is a great plan  the beams and eveyrthing will be traingular i like that idea actually smart idea thank you "

lucas" so in the meantime we will have to create some sort of border for half the village because the other half is mainly going to be reconstruction and their will be a danger zone and we dont want anyone crossing over it to get hurt "

lisa" so when do you actually plan to rebuild this thing and  just everything about it "

engineer dino" well I think we will start doing this maybe in a month or a few months because we need to gather things up  "

lisa" I understand "

engineer" dino well we have to hence move on we have some important jobs to do later but we will prepare and get back here in about a month or so and start reb