[Patch]

First and foremost, this isn't a new chapter, I am sorry for any confusion.

And no, I'm not quitting the story, nor is there going to be a hiatus. I just wanted to update you guys on what is to be expected in the future.

The next chapter is almost done. I just need to do a few more scenes and polish the rest to my liking. I also decided to add another chapter to fill in the gaps between [COMMAND: /thaw] and [PENDING APPROVAL...], as it was...well, devoid of any buildup for Uzi to be willing to defend (Y/N) in front of Khan, let alone care for him. I will post that after the next chapter is posted.

I'm sure a few of you have also seen the new cover of the story. This one is more original and fits the name. In addition, I've changed the summary of the story to better fit what I have planned for it.

Now, as for why I'm taking so long...

In all honesty, I made this whole thing on a whim after reading a few fanfics. When I started, I was ecstatic to show what few were willing to see what I made, but because of my enthusiasm, I didn't reel back enough to save the creative juices for later, and as a result need to take breaks to give as much thought and love as I can.

So, with that being said, expect long waits between chapters.

Thank you all for reading what I've made this far, I am truly grateful for the support.