Saturday, April 20th 2024

Me(18 male)
Greyhound boy(19)
Wolf(20 something)

Me and the greyhound boy are running away in a convenient store to escape this wolf dog dude (its a world of people who car turn into dogs or choose to have just their ears and tails out). Me and this boy run into the bathrooms and are hiding in a stall and I tell him to shh and pretend to go pee so and he does but starts asking me questions about what we are going to do if he finds us and then the door opens. Quickly I cover the guys mouth with my hand and whisper "shh". We hear footsteps and the wolf dude speaks up "you really can't be this dull" I look over to my side to see him smirking staring at us through a big Crack in the side of the stall and I giggle. He takes mine and the other guys hand and leads us out of the stall and sits us on the ground, me on my knees with my tail wagging happy ad the other guy sits behind me excited as well while the wolf dude stands towering over us. The boy behind me has a hard on and I'm starting to get one too and the wolf dude notices and smirk as he crouches down and grips my hair not hard but not gently as I moan. "Suck him off like a good boy for me." The wolf dude demands and legs go of my hair. Quickly I turn around with my tail wagging as I lean down and rub and lick the outside of the boys tent, he moans and breaths Quickly as he plays with my hair as I soak the outside of his pants. Before I can get them off he cums and whines. I smile and lick at the cum soaked area infront of me. The boy whines more as he says "let me see let me see I want to see hom much came out" as he does so I undo his pants and pull his cock out so he can see and then I feel hands pulling my own pants down, I turn around to see the wolf kneading my ass and hips gently with his cock out "licker him clean slowly. While I fuck your asshole till you can't speak" ans before I know it.I am getting fucked faster and hard. I start lapping up the boy infront of mes cum both of us moaning from the circumstances. Suddenly 3 Doberman come in. I can't focus enough to concentrate on them as the wolf fucks me. He stops all of a sudden, I whine and look behind me to see the group of Doberman jack off onto a giant dildo, fear crosses me as the guy in front I'd my holds my hand. "P-please daddy please, I can't fit all of that inside of me I can fit half I swear please, don't make me try all of it" I beg as tears start to run down my face. The Doberman start to get irritated as the wolf face softens and he wipes the my cheek gently. He looks over to the Doberman and gives them am order to not film this, to let him finish himself off then to cut filming for the day and to leave the three of us be. The Doberman agree and we do what he says. After we finish him in me, and I cum onto the floor, the wolf picks me and the other boy up and takes us to the lounge room and lays us down. He wraps us up in a big fluffy blanket and lays down with us. As he holds us close me and the other boy start to drift asleep.

And then I wake up 🥲