A Day Later

The next day I woke up with total confusion.Then it hit me morning sickness smack right in my face. I ran to the bathroom and and bumped into my mom and she looked at me with disgust. She just stood there and said go back to your room you little slut. All I could do was cry. That's when all of my puke came up onto my mother. She looked and me and said "you little bitch you did that on purpose go to room and don't come out at sense you wanted to be a slut you will be treated like one. Them she slapped me right across my face. I ran to my room tears steaming down my burning cheek. I went inside my room and went to bed. When I woke up it was about nine so I decided I would go downstairs I. I seen my mom and dad fussing. My dad was fussing at my mom saying u are not kicking my daughter out just cause she made the same mistake we did. it's not like she going to keep it any way and if she does then we will put her out. I walked out out of the kitchen tears running down my face like a waterfall. By the time I was in the living room they fussing stopped and both of my parents looked at me shocked. I though I told your dumbass to stay inside your room says my angel of a mother. I was in my room until I got hungry for some cereal. But you know what I shouted. Since that is how y'all feel I will go live with Jake and yeah another thing dad I'm going to keep my baby or babies cause I already love them y'all two are the worst parents ever and I never wanna see you again and you will never get to see my children. I just tell them you are dead or somthing have a good day while I will be upstairs packing. I ran upstairs and called Jake he picked up the phone hey he said. Can i come and stay with u for a while. Okay thanks.