New school

The next morning I got up did the daily routine for school just like at our old house. Get up brush my teeth,wash my face,put on my clothes,and and head out the door. After 20 minutes we arrived at this big brownish grayish school it read the big worlds Hamilton Middle School. I got out of the car and I went straight to the office they gave me my schedule. I first had a man named Mr.Robert he looked mean. I walked in class and he introduced me to all of students. I had to pick a spot. I choose the spot next to Jake. He is really cute. After the bell rang Jake noticed me he came over to me and asked me if he could walk me to class I really didn't mind so I said yeah. After a while we figured that we had all the same classes. Jake was so romantic he walked me to all my classes. Only if he knew I liked him. He was my only friend for that day. After the bell for the last class rung we walked outside to my locker. I seen Jake. He came over and have me a hug. After he hugged me they called me to the office. I started to walk away and Jake pulled me by my arm and gave me his number. I was so happy. I got home and and called him. He asked me out, I said yes. After we got done talking I took a shower did my homework and went to bed.

A/N only twelve and I kind of sort of have writers block so plez don't make bad comments but feel free to comment and vote. Essiepoo