The next morning

The next morning I woke up with massive headache. I popped in some ibeprofen and hopped in the shower. While I was in there I heard my phone ringing i hoped out real quick and answered it. It was Jake. he said "wyd" . "nothing I said while getting out of the shower. "Oh then I'll call you later" then he hung up. After I dried off I put on my blue Adidas and some blue jeans with my Adidas blue shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun and went down for breakfast. I seen bacon,eggs, and grits. It smelt so good. My plate was already on the table. As soon as I sat down I dug in. It was really good when I got done I wiped my mouth and went in the living room. I turned on the television and started watching netflix. My favorite movie was showing Mr. and Pete I really lived that movie I cried every time I watched it. It was a heart touching movie.
I was in half way through the movie and I got a txt from Jake is read " do u wanna hang out today". I replied " sure come and pick me up at three. I went up stairs and changed into something different to wear. I put on some cheetah leggings with a matching shirt and some white shoes.
When Jake arrived I ran out and hopped in his moms car. He was sitting in the backseat so I hopped back there. When I got back there he gave me a passionate kiss not the lips. It felt like my stomach was tied in 10,000 knots and my heart was pounding like I had ran a 200 mile marathon. I could tell he really love me. His mom turned around and we stopped. His mom asked where we heading. He said "to the movies I guess" . We were going to se the new Cinderella movie. When we got there it was like 5: 30. We went and he paid for our tickets to watch the movie. We went in the movie and we took our seat at the very front. There was this girl with blond hair and Jake was flirting with her. I was getting real mad. I leaned up and said "bitch leave my man the fuck alone before I beat your ass." She said we'll then honey I can't help it I seen him he seen me and I liked him. That's when I got up and punched her dead ing her face. "Get smart with me again." I said while Jake escorting me out of the theater. I was so pissed off and embarrassed. I couldn't believe an innocent person like me could have done that. I was so mad I just told him to call his mom a and to take me home. When she arrived she asked me "was I okay." "Yeah" I snapped back at her. "Sorry for being rude mam I'm just In a bad mood right now can u just take me right home." When we arrived I quickly kissed Jake and ran inside the house to find my mother cooking pasta which smelled delicious. I ran up to my room and changed my clothes and played on my laptop until dinner was ready. When I got downstairs I was greeted by a plate of pasta, corn,mashed potatoes,and slaw. It looked really tasty and I was hungry. I dug in and after I ate my food I went up to my room called Mya and talked for about thirty minutes and when we were finished I lauded down on my long hello kitty pillow and went to bed.