5

Disclaimer:The characters of this story are not mine they sadly belong to their respective creators, and this is a work of fiction as such any similarities between the characters with any real life person dead or alive is merely coincidental and is deeply regretted.

Uzumaki Namikaze Kushina, the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero, has fought

countless enemies and the outcome will always be the same:victory. But more than a decade later, she stopped training to focus on her children and has left her ability and skill rusty. To the point she received numerous injuries by the nuke-nin of Kiri, Momochi Zabuza, a former Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. It all started when Nawaki bugged Minato to give them a C-Rank mission which he did, a simple escort mission, escorting their client, Tazuna, to the Land of Wave. On their way to the destination, they were ambushed by the Demon Brothers where Kushina was cut down and  she managed to Kawarimi to see what her children would do. Much to her disappointment, they froze but she couldn't blame them after all, they just witnessed something cruel. Following her mother's instinct, she disarmed the bandits and forced Tazuna to tell the truth. He then explained that the Land of Wave is ruled by the cruel and corrupt businessman, Gatö, who hired Momochi Zabuza with his allies, Haku, Kurosuki Raiga, Hözuki Mangetsu and his brother Suigetsu. At the request of her children who want to be the heroes of the Land of Wave, Kushina proceeds with the mission but not before requesting back up. As they continued their journey, Team 6 was attacked by Momochi Zabuza. At first she gained the upper hand until Raiga interrupted them while Mangetsu and Suigetsu were dealing with her children. She was caught by Zabuza's Suiro no Jutsu while Kushina was heavily injured by Raiga.  And now, her children are in danger and they were going to be kidnapped by them to deliver to Gatō. She forced herself to get on her feet and tightened her grip on the handle of Crimson Death; a katana with deep crimson blade, black hilt that has the Uzumaki's crest and black handle with three purple gems encrusted on it.

Still alive? It doesn't matter,I will sell you to Kumo since they really want Uzumaki. Your children however aren't as lucky as you. Your daughters will be Gato's slaves while your son will be delivered to Iwa, Zabuza said to Kushina as she spoke in anger, 

Over my dead body, Momochi,Kushina angrily said to Zabuza who nodded his head at Raiga as the swordsman grinned at Kushina, 

I'm going to enjoy electrocuting you, Raiga said as he rushed at Kushina and slashed down the Kiba blades at Kushina who blocked it. With his monstrous strength, Raiga knocked away Kushina's weapon and slashed her leg, forcing her to her knees. 

Any last word?, Raiga asked with a smirk as Kushina spoke, 

Fuck you,Kushina said as Raiga grinned and swung his blade. Time was slow for everyone who watched in horror as Kushina closed her eyes and smiled, accepting her death. As the blade getting near to Kushina's neck, suddenly Raiga saw 3 Batarang appear on his feet, 

Shit,He was unable to do anything when the kunai exploded, releasing a bright light that stunned everyone. At that moment, Naruto then punched Raiga as Raiga was blasted away from the punch by Naruto as he saw Tazuna while Kakashi rescued Kushina and her children.

What's the plan?, Yakumo asked Kakashi as she began to heal Kushina's injuries although due to the level of her Iryo Ninjutsu, she couldn't heal much of the wounds.

We have no choice but to retreat. You must be Tazuna right?,Kakashi asked Tazuna as he nodded, 

Yes, I am. You all must be the back up team,Tazuna said to Kakashi who nodded his head, 

Is there any route we can use to go to your house?, Kakashi  asked Tazuna, 

I'm afraid there's no route, sensei, Naruto said as he pointed his finger at the road and spoke,