TWO

"I want to buy that one." Jungguk said in lower tone while pointing at the white canvas..

Taehyung looked at that direction and smiled..Recently,Jungguk is obsessed with painting.. It's not Jungguk's fault..It was Taehyung's idea who told Jungguk to paint as a hobby..As Jungguk isn't studying anywhere and Hoseok also isn't letting Jungguk to work much in the cafe so Jungguk was bored in sitting at home.When Jungguk told this to Taehyung,Taehyung gave him idea to do painting..

And now Jungguk is stucked with it..

"You wait here..I am going to buy it." Taehyung said and ruffled Jungguk's hair.. Jungguk felt bad that many times Taehyung spent money for him.. Jungguk even protested..But who is listening to him..The Kim will never listen to his protest..

Yeah..Even Seokjin spoiled Jungguk a lot..Now it feels like Seokjin loves Jungguk more than Taehyung..If Seokjin goes to shopping,he takes Jungguk with him,if Seokjin goes to restaurant,he takes Jungguk with him,if Seokjin goes to any party,he takes Jungguk with him..

In a short sentence, Jungguk is spoiled and adored by the Kim..

"Hey,what are you doing here alone?" A middle man asked Jungguk who was startled by a stranger's voice..

Jungguk didn't reply him .He was just looking here and there because he doesn't like outsider to talk..

"Are you here alone? I am going watch a movie..Wanna be go along?" The man said and a creepy smile on his face..

Jungguk was so scared..Even he is adjusted to place but he always feels afraid by alone..This type of situation makes him suffocated..Though he can talk now but this type of situation makes him again shut..

Jungguk held his hoodie's side tightly and trying to walk front..But looking at the man's intention,he won't let Jungguk go..Before he does something..

"I am back.." Taehyung came on the spot and Jungguk just felt relief..

Taehyung noticed the man and then noticed Jungguk's clutched on the hoodie..He understood it..He held Jungguk's by his waist and glared at the man..

"Let's go from here..I am not like the surrounding here.." Taehyung said and drag Jungguk with him outside of the shopping mall..

While they were walking, Taehyung called someone..

"Go to the movie theater side and you will see a man wearing blue shirt with black pants..Fatty body..I hope you know what you have to do.." Taehyung said in the call..

Jungguk understood the circumstance and really felt bad because for him someone is going get beaten..

Told ya... Jungguk is spoiled by the Kim...

Kim's concern isn't unworthy..They already lost one precious soul from their family..They don't wanna lose another one..They will do anything to protect Jungguk..

For them,Jungguk is a rose petal who is loved by all and he is meant to be protected..

_______________________

Kyung is walking by the side of the road..His shift is over and is really rush to go to the home because he is super hungry..The new job is good for him..As he is new to this city,the people from the cafe are really friendly..

The road is almost vacant..Kyung is confused because usually this road is very busy till the late night..But tonight there is no cycle in the road..Also the weather is really cold more than usual..

Kyung shrugged it off and is busy to reach to his home..Suddenly he heard thunderstorm..

Wait.. Tonight wasn't going to rain..Kyung checked the weather details before starting the day..He saw the temperature was high..Then how come it will rain now!

Kyung looked at the sky..The sky is looking violet blue..Why is it feeling strange..Again he heard the thunder..He is feeling goosebumps now..He began to walk fast..He doesn't wanna get into any trouble..

The rain started..

"Aishh..It had to happen now.." Kyung ran fast to avoid the raindrops..He didn't know but he looked up the sky....

And a light he saw....

__________________________

"Hoseokshi, don't worry.. Jungguk is alright..I will drop him tomorrow..The rain is pouring heavily.. That's why Taehyung brought him in here.." Seokjin told Hoseok in the phone as Hoseok was worried for his brother..

"Yeah yeah..Okay..See you.."Seokjin cut the call..

"Here you were talking with one brother..And here I was talking with other.." Namjoon said while shaking his head..

Seokjin chucked...He sat beside Namjoon and was looking at outside through the window..

"The home is feeling home now.. Whenever Jungguk comes here I feel Jungkook is here with us.." Seokjin said to Namjoon..

Namjoon smiled..

"I miss my baby.." Seokjin said while looking up the sky..There is no stars tonight..

"Me too.. Wherever he is,he is doing well.." Namjoon assured Seokjin and hugged from the side..

_________________________

A new breeze is blowing, and a world refreshed by freedom seems reborn; for in man's heart, if not in fact, the day of the dictator is over. The totalitarian era is passing, its old ideas blown away like leaves from an ancient, lifeless tree.

What is it??

To be continued~~

[ I am so excited to write this story..feeling my old self..
Guys are you liking it? please drop your words in the comments about this chapter..]