ELEVEN

Taehyung was looking at the particular thing like for half an hour..A slight smile was present on his face while seeing that thing like it is the eight wonders of the world..

Well,there was snowball piece on his hand..

And it was gifted by none other than Jungguk on his birthday..This was most unique gift Taehyung ever got..And the other most surprising thing was that Jungguk made that snowball by himself..There was a white polar bear on that.. Jungguk wrote a cute letter to him also where Jungguk mentioned Taehyung as his bear..

Jungguk forbidden Taehyung to open the gift im front of him..He literally said him to open the gift when he would go home.. Taehyung got that why Jungguk didn't want him to open the gift at that time.. Because for the first time Jungguk mentioned Taehyung as 'his'..

And Taehyung literally blushed!!!!!

Nobody can imagine that...

Taehyung opened all the gifts which he received from others..He was happy with his birthday celebration..With that he didn't forget how he discovered that he can feel someone..

Min Jungkook..

He was damn sure that universe is playing with him..But he was having patience..This time he will faith on his destiny and will not question anything...

Whatever will happen,he will face it...To know..

"Taehyung"

Seokjin when came to Taehyung's room Taehyung didn't know because he was lost in his thoughts..

"Papa,why are you standing? Sit please.." Taehyung gestured to Seokjin and Seokjin sat beside Taehyung on the bed.

"I came to share you something..More like want to hear your opinion.." Seokjin said with a serious voice that Taehyung felt..

"Yes tell.." Taehyung faced to Seokjin fully..

"How about you get engaged with Jungguk before the graduation?" Seokjin finally said his thoughts..

But for Taehyung it was like smash to his head..

"WHAT!!" Taehyung jumped from the bed..

"What are you saying,papa? I didn't think about this matter..And Jungguk is still young..I didn't graduate still..Our relationship is still fragile.." Taehyung started to explain..

"I know I know..At first calm down..I just wanted to hear your opinion.. It's not like I am going to marry you soon.." Seokjin chuckled..

"Still papa.." Taehyung was thinking what happened with Seokjin..

"Take a good rest..I will see you in the morning.." Seokjin stood up and went out of the room..

And leaving Taehyung with lots of questions in mind...

_________________________

"All the best, Jungguk...Hwaiting.." Jimin and Hoseok waved at Jungguk who was going to his first art class..

Jungguk smiled while looking at them..He turned around and saw Yoongi was standing at the gate.. Jungguk's expression changed..He didn't expect Yoongi to wish him on this day..

Yoongi walked towards him..Yoongi got to know that Jungguk wanted to join the art class as he really loves to draw..But he never had courage and chance to do this..He heard this from Hoseok who was telling about Jungguk's past life which Yoongi missed..

So Yoongi did a first try to win Jungguk's heart..By giving a chance to fulfill his dream..But unfortunately Jungguk didn't know about it that Yoongi made his enroll to the art class.. Jungguk was told by Hosoek that Hosoek did it.. If Jungguk knew about it,he would never accept it...

"All the best dongsaeng.." Yoongi said and Jungguk felt like his heart was stabbed..Someone called him 'Dongsaeng' which he wanted to hear so eagerly in his life.. Jungguk's tears gathered on his eyes but he controlled..He still didn't know how to make this brother relationship begin..He knows Yoongi was trying but Jungguk was scared..

And why he didn't know...

"T-Thank y-you.." Jungguk managed to say this words..

Yoongi smiled..He got to figure out that both the twins means Jungkook and Jungguk had a thing with art..But sadly the twins are parted away...

"Jungguk,come on.."

Jungguk up his head to see Taehyung was waiting for him on the bike..Oh he loves bike ride with Taehyung..

Jungguk smiled..He bowed at Yoongi and walked to Taehyung.. Taehyung made him wear the helmet and Jungguk hopped on the bike..

Three guys were looking at them fondly...

___________________________

"Students,start your project soon..You got it?" The professor asked the fourth year students who gave am affirmative reply..

"Excuse me,sir.." A staff came on the door..All the students looked at him including the professor..

"Yes." The professor replied..

"She is a new transfer student..As she didn't know where the class is,I guided her here.." The staff said the whole situation...

And soon students and the professor noticed a girl behind him..

"Okay..Come in please and introduce yourself.." The professor called the new student..

The girl came inside the class and stood in the center..

"Hello..I am Jae Hana..Nice to meet you all.." The new girl introduced herself..

"You can be seated now.." The professor instructed..

While walking towards the seat,Hana's eyes caught someone's presence..

That's none other than Kim Taehyung..

_____________________

"Jungguk,what are you doing here?"

Jungguk was surprised to see Kyung here.. Wasn't he supposed to be in the cafe with Hoseok..

"Uhh..I came for art class.." Jungguk said not with a loud voice..

"What a co incidence...Me too!!!" Kyung replied to him...

_______________________

Nothing is coincidence in this world right??

Sometimes it is destiny or sometimes it is a made of plan...

Who knows...

To be continued~~~

[ A new character 💅...Oh I love to start the twist the plot🤧

What will be the role of the new character?
What do you think about Kyung's words?
Will Jungguk accept Yoongi??

Thank you for reading my fellas❤️]