FOUR

"Hey"

Jungguk startled as his place and looked behind..There was Taehyung standing with a glass of milk..Jungguk huffed..What he was thinking before this moment!

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Taehyung asked while coming towards Jungguk.. Jungguk didn't reply..His lip wobbled..Teary eyes could be shown.. Taehyung came close and saw Jungguk was in the floor and a broken glass of frame was shattered in front of him.. Taehyung saw his and Jungkook's photo frame was broken..

"I..I didn't d-do it.." Jungguk whimpered..He thought what if Taehyung would think he broke the frame..He can never do it..Not even in dream..He knows how Jungkook is precious in Taehyung's life..He will never ruin the place of Jungkook even if Jungkook is absent in the world..

Taehyung sighed..He kneeled down and kept the glass of milk on the floor...

"It's alright.I know you didn't do it..It's okay.." Taehyung assured Jungguk that not to worry..

"B-But i-it's your and h-hyung's frame.."Jungguk was crying but he managed to say these words..

"The wind is blowing so much.. It's not your fault.. I will keep the pic in a new frame.." Taehyung said and pulled Jungguk in a hug.. Jungguk kept his head in Taehyung's chest and tried to feel light..

Taehyung looked at the window and noticed it was closed..Then how the frame broke!

But Taehyung didn't put much brain to this and comforted Jungguk with so many sweet words..

Love is blind...

________________________________

"Good morning babies.."Seokjin greeted Taehyung and Jungguk as soon as he saw them coming to the dining area..

"Good morning and I am not a baby,Papa.." Taehyung said while sitting on the chair after making Jungguk to sit on another chair..

Jungguk giggled..

"Hey.. Why are you laughing? You are the baby not me.." Taehyung said and put a sandwich in Jungguk's plate..

Jungkook turned red when he heard it.In front of Seokjin,Taehyung called him baby.. Obviously he will feel shy..

"Stop teasing my baby..Now munch your breakfast.."Seokjin said..

"Wh-here is uncle Joon?" Jungguk uttered..

"He went to the office early in the morning.."Seokjin replied..

"Baby didn't I say not to talk much?" Taehyung looked at Jungguk after saying..

Jungguk wanted to dig a hole and bury on him because Taehyung was making embarrassed by calling him 'baby' again..

Jungguk didn't reply..He was chewing his food by ignoring Taehyung's gaze and Seokjin's teasing smile..

Seokjin is happy to see Taehyung like this again..He waited so many months just to see happy Taehyung in front of him..And thanks to Jungguk who gave this miracle..Seokjin just hope that Taehyung will graduate soon and make him a married man..

Hope... Sometimes gives a nightmare...

____________________________

"Finally I got to see you.." Hoseok teased Jungguk.. Jungguk came back to the cafe with Taehyung who dropped him and went to college.. Taehyung told him that he will come after his college..So after that,Hoseok is teasing Jungguk and Jungguk is as usual feeling shy..

"Hi, Jungguk.." Suddenly Kyung came out of nowhere.. Jungguk knows Kyung..He knows that Kyung is newbie here and it was his first job..Kyung knows that Jungguk is mute..Well, people in the cafe didn't tell the truth about Jungguk can talk..It was Jungguk's request..He just used to his silent world..He just only communicates with his closed ones..And that's it..

Jungguk waved at Kyung who smiled back as a reply..Hoseok went to the kitchen..Both boys are standing silently..

"I heard you went to basketball match..You are into sports?" Kyung broke the silence while cleaning the counter..

Jungguk just nodded..He is into sports now because his boyfriend is the captain of the sport team and he is amazing at sports..

"That's good to know..I also like sports..Uhh if you wanna come with me at my friend's basketball match?" Kyung didn't hesitate a bit while saying it..He wasn't even surprised that how he offered Jungguk to come smoothly..

Jungguk felt little bit uncomfortable..He isn't okay with going out with a person whom he rarely knows..But he also doesn't want to hurt Kyung by saying no directly..Kyung thinks as his friend..

Before Jungguk gave his answer,Hoseok called Kyung to serve the customer.. Jungguk felt relief...

____________________________

"Taehyung please keep the equipments in the store room.." Coach said to Taehyung who is huffing after practice a lot..All the players are resting on the floor..As Taehyung is captain of the team so he has to set the equipments like ball,board,water box etc..

Taehyung nodded and held the board and went towards the store room..He opened the door by his leg..The room is quite dusty..Also he recently got to know that the light of the room is dead....But the light from the basketball arena is enough to walk in the room..

Taehyung put the board on the floor with the help of the wall..

"Hyungie.." Taehyung jolted his position when he heard the voice..

Taehyung looked behind but nothing is there..He was feeling numb suddenly..What was that!!

But soon he shrugged it off by thinking that he is missing that person that's he was feeling the voice closer him..Taehyung walked out of the room..

___________________________

Jungguk is standing outside of the cafe to see Taehyung.. Taehyung texted him that he is closer to the cafe.. Jungguk couldn't resist to wait anymore.He came outside then...

"Are you waiting for someone?" Kyung asked Jungguk who looked at him after hearing the voice.

Jungguk just nodded..

"My shift is done today.. It finished early as Hoseok hyung said I am looking sick..Do I?" Kyung questioned Jungguk by pointing himself..

Jungguk saw the red eyes and the pale face..Hoseok really noticed it by point.. Jungguk just nodded..

"Really??Why is everyone saying it?My mom said to me in the morning..And now both of you..I am fully okay.."Kyung whined and Jungguk just laughed a little..

Kyung smiled when he saw the laughing face of Jungguk..

"Uhh...You didn't repl.." before he was going to complete his words someone interrupted and took Jungguk's attention..

"Ggukie..I am here.." Taehyung spoke..

Jungguk smiled and ran to him for a hug... Taehyung hugged back and kissed Jungguk's head..

Kyung felt down in dumps..

To be continued~~

[ Kyung likes Jungguk?? What do you think?
👀

What was the voice which Taehyung heard??

Will Seokjin's wish be fulfilled??

To know comment more and stay with me✌️]