TEN

'Unity Orphanage' named a big signboard was hanging in front of a big black gate..Someone got inside of it and put the basket which he was holding for many hours..

It was a deep night..He got a good luck that nobody didn't see him..Also it was snowing and obviously people wouldn't come out at this weather..The person looked at the basket for a minute and then hurriedly went outside of the gate..Before going out he put a paper on the basket and push the little blanket over the baby's head..

Yes a baby...A baby on the basket who was occupied with many warm clothes..He was sleeping soundly without knowing what was entering to his life..

On a snowy day a baby came to an orphanage...

____________________________

"Look Annie, it's snowing.." All the toddlers excitedly said to the woman who was playing with them..

"Yes,I can see it..But you can't go outside..You will catch cold.." Annie said to all the toddlers to make them sad...

But still all the toddlers were looking at outside with big smiles in their faces..

Annie suddenly looked at the corner of the room and saw a three year toddler was sitting alone without doing anything..She smiled because she knew that toddler so well..

Annie walked to the toddle and sat beside him..By seeing this the toddler gave her a two teeth smile..His favorite person was sitting with him what else he needed..

"Why our Jungguk is sitting here alone?" Annie asked in a sign language..

Jungguk was mute everyone knew..So they started to talk with him with sign language and was teaching it..

Jungguk didn't know how to do sign still but he could understand..He took a paper and a pen and messily write something to reply Annie..

"You are not letting us to go.." This was written there with ups and downs alphabets but Annie understood..

"I know baby you like snow..But you will get sick..Last time you got sick for two weeks..I can't let that happen again.." Annie was explaining while taking Jungguk on her lap..

And Jungguk felt happy with it..Soon both of them started to play by their selves..

________________________________

"Hey don't cry..We will look after him.." Mary said to Annie who was crying..Annie was going to shift another city..She was crying because of Jungguk..She was so attached to him..So was he... Jungguk was crying but at the six year old boy can understand that everyone will leave him..

"Please take care of him..If I could I would take him with me..But poor my luck.."Annie was saying after wiping her tears..

Annie walked to Jungguk who was standing beside the door..

"Hey my little one...Don't cry..I will come to meet you whenever I will get time..Just know that you are so precious that one day someone will come like a sunshine and take you from there..You will get everything which you deserve my child...I believe it..So never think bad yourself..You are my good boy right?" Annie caressed Jungguk's hair...It was very clear to all of them that Jungguk can't talk but he can hear as they took a test of him...

Jungguk nodded his head obediently and immediately hugged Annie..Annie held him so close to her...

For the first time, Jungguk felt that he was really orphan....

__________________________

~~Present~~

Everyone is so surprised to see the sudden snow..But they didn't hold back..They all came out and started to enjoy the snow.. Mostly Jungguk was jumping here and there..

Taehyung gave his coat to Jungguk which is literally looking so big on Jungguk's body...

Taehyung was smiling at Jungguk's happiness..This birthday is one of the best birthday for him..

But one thing is confusing in his mind that why he is hallucinating too much nowadays..He was okay some days ago..Should he see a doctor??

"Hyungie.."

When Jungguk came towards Taehyung, Taehyung didn't realize... Taehyung smiled and buttoned the coat on Jungguk..

"Yes.."

"I forgot to give your gift.." Jungguk shyly said..For the first time he bought a gift for Taehyung and he was so excited and nervous as well..

"Bub..You already gave me a big gift by this surprise..What now?" Taehyung said..

"Noo..Wait here.." Jungguk hopped like a buuny to get inside.. Jungguk within a minute came again..

"Here it is.." Jungguk offered the gift to Taehyung..

And Taehyung was surprised...

To be continued~~~

[ Did you like the childhood story of Jungguk?👀

You will get to know more...

Who was the guy??

What is Jungguk gifting Taehyung??

Any guess?👀]