I

"For the Kingdoms lies to the innocent, and turns them into their servants, a slave to a kingdom he or she cannot escape from. But we will free you from your shackles and set you free, for we are the Enclave will prove everyone wrong, any terrorist, bandit, raiders, and enemy kingdom armies will feel our wrath, by our presence. After all... "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

- By  President Eden (2077-2277)

__________________________________

Jaune pov
Age: 16

My life wasn't perfect, I had seven sisters, and my parents, let's say didn't believe in me in becoming a huntsman. And ya I agreed with them on that. I went to a school which taught us how to make weapons or craft weapons & train, & a place where students would train for the "Huntsman" Academies, while i just want to keep my families honor. When I heard about it, it was from a friend of mine named Ulysses Pendragon.

Ulysses was a strange individual to say the least. He was a quiet kid who didn't speak much, and his history is a complete mystery to everyone who asked, he would say nothing and walk away, and being a Lone Wolf on most things, and he was a year older than I was. So when he graduated, he went to Shade Academy and meet his future teammates and friends. The last thing I remember was that his entire team was killed by the White Fang.

A year later I would graduate from the school, and the first thing that I wanted to some good, maybe join the military? Or be a PMC? I didn't know what to pick. Well until a propaganda video came on.

(3rd pov)
Many people noticed it and walked towards the tv stand holding a bunch of brand new television sets. As an enclave Recruiting & Enlisting site popped up saying where it was, and luckily it wasn't far from where Jaune was. So he left and to enlist into the military, because one it had a steady pay and two it was better then hunting other dangerous animals and people out there, compared to being ordered to destroy or defend a military base or enemy encampment nearby.

When Jaune got there, the Recruiter looked bored out of her mind, as she had cat Faunus ears and tail, her hair was white, & amber eyes, and she was in a officer uniform, and she was a reading newspaper from VNC (Vale News Central). She when noticed jaune walking up she perked up and set the newspaper down.

Jaune: I would like to enlist into the military.

Enclave Officer: oh~ since you're the first I had in over a week, just sign these papers and tomorrow at 0600 hours a bus will show up here, and it take you to boot camp.

Jaune: thank you Ma'am.

Enclave Officer: you're welcome.

(The next day)

(Staff Sergeant Arch Dornan [Fallout 2])

Let's say that Staff Sergeant Arch Dornan had a great time yelling at the Cadets and Privates. Jaune was lucky enough to not yelled at by the staff Sergeant unlike many others. Jaune was in X-02 Black Devil Power armor, and learning to use the power armor was learning process, which many enlisted personnel performed moderately. While the Cadets were in Enclave Infantry gear were walking along side some of the other staff sergeants nearby.

This was repeated throughout the course of 6 to 7 weeks and some were either active duty or reserve until they were needed on the battlefield or front lines, training was required even if your in  Reserve like many others. Jaune was deployed on site [Redacted] for a special operation mission, which required freeing several Faunas from a SDC site, which from a Enclave spy, reported that they have been abusing , beating or taking advantage over the Faunus, mostly Elderly young men & women and children (age between 11 to 14 years old) and where guarded by Atlas made Knights-130 & Knights-200 models and several atlas soldiers patrolling the area.

As Enclave Vertibirds prepared to take off Jaune got on and several others infantry soldiers got on, The pilots prepare for a vertical takeoff and head towards their destination, but whatever will happen that it will change the trajectory of histo...

The pilots prepare for a vertical takeoff and head towards their destination, but whatever will happen that it will change the trajectory of history forever... for the better or for the worse.

"War never changes"