III

(A few Months later)

Jaune inside a Mark II X-01 Power armor holding an automatic combat rifle, along side several others were standing at attention as their commander walked up and prepared a speech.

Enclave Commander: boys, girls today are are going to war against an enemy who will not stop. An enemy who wish to destroy our life, our culture, and kill anyone not them. These White Fang terrorist are a threat to both our lives and Faunus lives whither its a half breed of both Faunus and human, we will defend this nation with our very lives. I will be the first to set foot onto the battlefield, and I will be the last to set off the battlefield. Now who's ready give these son's of bitchs a taste of their medicine!

All the soldiers (including Jaune): Oorah!

Enclave commander: good. Now let's go!

As everyone began climbing aboard the Vertibirds then the commander climbed aboard before taking off the Enclave Airforce Base Delta. Once they got high enough altitude they began flying away from the base and towards the LZ where the Enclave & WF would have its first battle.

(A/N: if anyone hasn't noticed this yet, but no one knows about Jaune, not RWBY & (J)PNR and neither does Ozpin. For a very good reason, I think it would cause some "harmful" consequences in the future. & unlike some other "Jaune Arc authors" out there, with more popular books (which don't get me wrong, I love some of their work but I think a change is severely needed, seeing as "Beacon Academy" isn't really a good book choice anymore. But enough of me rambling let's continue.)

        _______________________

(In Vale)

In downtown section of Vale a girl with black hair and red highlights mixed in, and red eyes, and she was wearing a black jacket and a black shirt underneath, and she had black pants on as she looked around trying to find someone. As she walked around, she noticed someone with the same issue, so she walked up and asked him.

???: you have the same issue finding him?

???2: yeah, the names Ch'en what's yours?

???: it's Lucia, nice to meet you Ch'en.

Ch'en: the pleasure is mine, so are looking for Jaune?

Lucia: yes I am. But I have no idea where to start to find Jaune.

Ch'en: I'm sure we're going to find him. After all we are his friends.

Lucia: true, I bet he would join the army, over then being a huntsman, seeing as how they treat people with False transcripts.

Ch'en: true, it's gotten worse over the past few years, or longer, depending on the sources of course.

Lucia: agreed. Now let's go search for some evidence of where Jaune has gone too.