Lycanthrope Corporation Bio

Hello there. Welcome to the Lycanthrope Corporation website. If you're here, you've just become a member of the Lycanthrope Training Team. Here, you'll learn everything you need to know about the Corporation and how it became America's new governing system. Now, as we begin our training, let's now learn about the origins of the Lycanthrope Corporation, America's New Government.

Lycanthrope began as a veterinary hospital that dedicated its time to healing animals from all across the world. And, they worked closely with the agency known as the United States Department of Nuclear Studies. Both groups are located together in the state of Washington D.C.. Now, before I tell you anymore, let's take a dive at the hospital's founder, Ivan J. Tyrannus.

Ivan was a young aspiring doctor who was valedictorian at his high school. And his goal was to help his entire country, even the world, to become a better place. He took some loan money from a very close teacher and started a vet business right in his very own home. His parents were proud supporters of his business and hoped it would become successful, which it absolutely did. It has become the hospital it was before it became the Corporation is it today.

Now, let's continue the story of the hospital before it became the New Government. The Department of Nuclear Studies developed a cure for illnesses in animals with the help of the hospital. They hoped it would become the future for animal medications. Unfortunately, it did not. When the hospital and the agency tested it on a red wolf, it made the wolf completely rabid. It escaped the lab it was tested in and caused other wolves to become rabid and tearing apart the country. This disappointed the hospital who thought the cure would save animalkind, but they did not give up. They, along with the agency, developed a powerful cure known as the "PARANOMIC" medicine and successfully cured all the infected wolves proving that the hospital was dedicated to their work as veterinarians. President Markie Patrickson of the United States awarded the hospital and agency the Nobel Prize though protestors argued that the hospital shouldn't have been awarded as they have caused the problem in the first place.

Unfortunately, even the cure had some unforeseen problems. Though the cure saved the wolves, it has infected humans with a chemical put in the cure known as "PSYCHODEDICAL" which made them violent and argumentative. This caused angry protestors to launch campaigns against the hospital as they have caused more problems for their country. But, even dark times have light as the hospital was approached by an agency known as the LycanLabs to help develop a cure for the PSYCHODEDICAL virus and the labs, hospital, and agency went to work on a cure right away. When the cure was completed, they received praise and criticism from the entire media proving yet again that the hospital was a hero in their work.

A year later, the hospital, agency, and the LycanLabs, who had become a partner of the hospital, merged together to form the Lycanthrope Corporation. The Lycanthrope Executives met with Government officals, including Markie Patrickson, to discuss more plans for their future in America. They realized that the "PSYCHODEDICAL" virus still could be roaming the streets of America. They realized that the only way to kill the virus is to kill the possible infected, so the Government merged with the Corporation to become America's New Government. They created an event known as The Hourglass to help control America.

The Hourglass is an event which happens every two months. What we do is select a large group of people to be taken to our labs where we inject them with a special "Lycan-serum" that would turn them into werewolves at night. Then, we would release them into America to kill. To ensure the Hourglass lasts a full month, we sent our astronaut devision to the moon to put special satellites on it so we can control the movement of the moon. We had also established a new U.S. Cabinet to ensure a successful Hourglass and to oversee it.

Finally, the Corporation created a biological weapon known as the "KAYNOMICAL" weapon to punish cities and towns that disobey the rules of the Hourglass or even tries to rebel against the Corporation.

Now that I've explained our history to you, you're ready to start your training as a new member of our family. And, always remember. Lycanthrope is here for you. Have a good month.

-Lisa Young,
COO of the Lycanthrope Corporation