-Not at home-

Barnaby trudged through the pouring rain outside, Wally had called him suddenly and asked for him to come to Home. The panic in Wally's voice had been evident, never had Barnaby heard Wally sound this panicked, or panicked at all.

Barnaby arrived at home, his raincoat soaked, his paws covered with wet mud, his hand hesitated before knocking on the door. What if something really bad happened to Wally? Maybe this was just a prank by the little guy, but if it was, it wasn't the funniest one he pulled. 

Home's door swung open before he knocked, before Barnaby walked in, Barnaby managed to say. "Home, Little guy's alright? Is he?" Barnaby faced towards the two window eyes of the house which only stared and then replied with a window slam that Barnaby didn't understand.

Barnaby didn't even care he was tracking mud into the house, muddy pawprints followed his footstep as he walked deeper into home, calling out. "Wally? Walls? You in here?" He liked he was being watched and turned around to see Home still staring at him.

"Still didn't answer my question Home." Barnaby walked closer to the window eyes again. "I need you to speak in words I understand. What happened to Wally?" Barnaby said with the most harsh he ever forced out. Trying to make Home talk. 

Home squinted it's eyes and then replied with a few windows and doors slams. "-... .- .-. -. .- -... -.-- .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.- / -... . .... .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-" Barnaby didn't understand or his head didn't give him enough time to think, he only got 'behind you.' Barnaby turned his head so fast he thought it would start spinning like Frank's. He saw a shadowy Wally.

"Walls!" Barnaby said cheerfully, his fear was almost washed away when he saw Wally around. He stepped a few inches closer. "I was worried sick like a tired ol' pooch!" He was surprised when Wally didn't respond or at least acknowledge his remark. 

Something was up. He could tell from the way his stomach at his heart, telling him to run of there, to just leave the neighborhood entirely. But his mind refused to cooperate, he bent down to Wally's eye level.

"Hey. You okay little buddy?" He nearly forced the words out, putting his paw on Wally's shoulder, the only thing he got was a slight eye turn towards his. Barnaby never felt this scared, maybe it was the way the only thing Barnaby could see on Wally's face was his eyes, or was it that Home was pitch black.

"Barnaby." Wally stated. The only thing that came out of his mouth afterwhile of just staring, Barnaby chuckled quietly and spoke.

"That's my name.." He had no idea what to say. Something about today had been so off. Nothing seemed to click anymore like it used too. Even if nothing had changed. That was the problem nothing had changed, no one had grown as a person, no one had changed in looks, everyone was the same.

H̵̲̠̱̺͈̽͗͐ę̨̮̘͎͖̝̻̥̬̼̰̉̊̌ͫ̾ͫͣ̈̀̉̈́̎ͣ̅͜a̶̳̖̰͌_̴̵̛͓̳͙̲̲̫͓̊ͫ̾̌̈̿ͤv͐a̶̢͖̞̘̗̘̪͙͗͆̀̒̌̌̇ͤ̑̒̚̚͝n̝̦̙̝̈́͊ͪ̌͒͒ͭ͗͝͝ s̵̢̡̨͔̦̫̘̭͎̝̥͓͕̹̲̈́ͯ͒͆ͥͨ̓̾̄̃̇̃̀̅áy̵̸̳̤̥̺͎̫͔̥̜͍̞͉̙̔̈́ͭ̆͆̅̆͒̀͛ͭ́͞ṣ̛̛̤͎̩̄͐ͫ̂̅,̤̹̘̻̠̞͎̼̮̃ͪ̇ͧ̆ͥͫͤ͛͛͛̊́͜͞_̛̗̭̪͓̪̙͐̓̈̑͒̇̒͌ͦ̿͑͆ y̴̘̠̘̰̰̱͆̉̅͊̊̿̀o̘̐͘u͎̤̼̇ͦ͐ ȁ̴̷̡̛̝͕̟͍͓̗̘̪͇̞̲̭̠̗̆͊̀̿̈́ͪ̀̿̌̊ͥ͛̚͠_̸̞r̨͉̀͗e͍̙͖̝͚̗̺͇̠̖͎̣͖͊̓̋ͤ́̋̍̈́ͯͧ̓̃̓̇͋̎̆̆̄̔̈̑́ͩ͒̕ͅ Ȋ͉͖̠͈̘̫̘ͭͦ̓̚Ṋ͉̃_͖̝̤͖ͫ̆̍̿ D̸̴̢̫͎̗̱̼̥̺͙͖̀͑̊͋̍ͬ̈̈ͪͣͪ̾̓̈́̌̀͊̑̌̈́ͧ̋ͬ͟͝͠_̞̑AN̲̹͍̂͐͛ͣ͜ͅ_̧̛̛͇̲̳̮͎̎ͯ̈̀ͪ͛̑̉ͦ̈͊́͗͐ͬ̆̆̈̕͟_̢̼Ģ̴̷̴̞̼͔͎̝̠̘̞̘̤͖͈̈͐̅̊ͯ̓͌̄ͬ͛̓̆̀͌ͤ͗͜͡É̞̥̤͚̘̟͙ͭ̉͛ͪ͒̑͆̓̑ͯ̓͗͐̌͒̚̚͝Ŕ̵̻̜̙̞̝͎̜̻̮͂ͬͩ̃͑ͩ͋ͯ

The eyes just stared back at Barnaby's. "Barnaby." He said again. "Ɏꝋᵾ'ɍē ꝋӻӻ ꞩȼɍīꝑⱦ. It said. That's not Wally. That's not Wally. Barnaby's legs stood up so fast he'd hurl, his arm launched back to his side. Barnaby could only mutter 3 words.

"What the fuck." He's broken, he can't say that. He's not allowed to say that, that last word, he can't. He thought about what he just said, the concept of swears had never even crossed his mind. Ever. Why did it suddenly burst out of his mouth what.

Barnaby had never seen Wally blink so fast. It was over in a moment. Ī ȼⱥꞥ'ⱦ łēⱦ ⱦħē ꞩħꝋⱳ ƀē ȼⱥꞥȼēłłēđ."

N̸ͧ́͢_̴̙̺͓̤̟̖̬͓͙̱̥ͧ̂͗̃͑̌ͯ͛͋́̊̍͘̕_̶͒̀̊̀͝ͅo̸͕̗̜͆̈͐̒͒͒̈̕w̷̧̩̱̦̮̯͈̦͕̫̮̮̖̬̗̙̦̗͓̥̩̒̃̽ͫͨ̈͋͒̓̈̓͒ͮ̈͆͋ͧ͌̽̏ͭ̚̕̕͟ sp̸̵̶̩̩̳͔͉̤͎̹͍̟̼̰̙̭̮̼̓̈ͤͬ̿͌̆̃̽̓ͮ̂̏ͫ̀̔ͥͯ̾̆̓̂̕̚̚͜e̷̢̡̡̡̨̪̪̤͙͔̞̤̩͓͌̐ͬ͛ͧ͐͒ͫ̅̉̀ͮ͐̅͋̌ͨ̿̚l̵̙͖̻̯̬͍̭͍͔̥͓ͮ̍̾́͆̅̔̅ͪ̅ͧ̈́̔̒̓̄̅ͧͪͮ̃ͪ_ľ̺̱̩̺́ͩͫͤ̀̃̐͗ 'ͭ̊A͍͍̻̖͖ͯ͐̓ͭ_̦n̛͓͇̩̖̳̮̬͙̜̦̆̅ͣͥ̇̃̊̾ͨ͡_̵̶̳̦̳̩͖̙̫͍͈̼͔̒́̈́̾̈ͧ́ͮ͘͞ś̵ͨ̽̅̾w͉̠̲̤̻̤͖̍͂́̉ͤ̚͡͡er̸̡̰̰͎̻̲̱͈͒̄̌ͨ̀ͦͬ̾͘'̯̱̬̖̝̪̤͇ͨ̌ͩ̈́̓̐͐͌̂͘͘ F͕̆̈́-̶̷̡̭̥̫͈͚̬͇̗̐͛̊̿ͮ̒͊͡͠R̴̳̗͕͉͚̆̌͋̽͐́ͥͥ̾-̶̷̡̖̬͉̦͚̪̱̲̬̠̭͔ͬ͗͌̀̔̊ͩ̏̀ͬ̀̐̕͢͜͝_ͧE̛̫̰̗̘̠̝̮̻̯̞̩̝̟͖̐̈́͆ͯ͂ͨ̌̎ͪ̀ͫ̔͐͛̆̊̔̍͊͑͛́̕̚̕͢͠ͅ-̸̷̴̢̛̗͚̞̪̳̻͔͉̣̤͈̼̠̮̽͗̏̀͊̆́̑̈́̔͋͐̒̅̽ͯ̑̿ͣ̑ͧ͘̚̕͝E̶̵̶͖̜̘̮̠̜͇ͪ͒̈ͬ̎̔̓ͫ̍͑́̓̒̇ͬ̓̚̚-̹̭ͧ̂̂_̨̧̦̣̺̙̗̱͚ͣ̿̓̃̿͆̌ͬͦ̍̃̓ͭ̔̍́̌ͩ̊̕ͅD̶̸̴̴̴̨̧̛̟͕̣̣͙̻̒̽̈̒ͪ̑͒̾́̏͂_̐ͩ͊-͕̲͖ͫ͂ͦ̄͠͠͝͡Ǫ̯ͮ͆̍-̷̴͎̝͇̭̩͖̰̥̀̔̾́ͦ͒͂͐̓̓͌̈̇̽̕̚͢͝͡͠ͅM̶̢̧̩̭͕̯͔͚͆̽͒̍̈́͌ͤ̔͗̂̽ͭ̄͛͌ͫ̇̈́̓͘͡͡͞.̫̠̖̘͉͙̇̐̒̍ W̯̭̏͑́ͬ̋ͫ̓͋R̴̗͈͉̯͕̙͔̠̓ͨ̋ͦ̽̈ͦ̀̅̓͛ͬͫ͒͡͞O͙̘͎̣̞͈͚̍͆́́Ņ̵̷̨̧̰͍̗͎͈̟͎̱̥̹̍̾̌͛̀͛̏͗͛̓̏͂̿͌͢͟͝͞Ğ̨̛̬̠͇̗̱͍ͣͧ͆ͫ̉͘͞.͍͇̔̅͌_̛̳͉̜̗ͩ͒ͫ̈́ͫ͋̓ T̴̶̴̡̟͕͖̻̻̯̗͙̟͎͓̱̘͕ͫ́́ͥ̔̊̾̔ͪͦͦ̔̃͂ͬ̉̃͘ŗ̸̶͓̥̗̹̩͉ͭ̆̿ͪͨ̊ͦ͒ͯ̓̇̓͑͜͟͟͢͡͠y̶̵͕͛͆́̚ ą̨̨̛̩̥̗̖͍̲̜̬ͪͦ̐͌̔ͨ́̃͗͗͛ͣ͒̀̄̑̕͟ģ̷̬̰͈̺͚̫̮̫̬̣̟͈̰͔̲̲͍̬̑̂ͤ̀́̿ͭ̀̈̋̂̍̊̃̚̕͟͟͝͡ͅͅą̵̧̮̻̘̺̣͕̥̳͆̋ͤ̎ͣͤ̐͂͊̍̈̚͠͞͞ì̸̩̬͚̖͉͇̻͚̒̽ͩͪ̈̀ͫ̃ͯ̂̀̕͘n̷̨̰͙ͨ͐͊̔̂̒͆ͭ͌̾ͤ̉̓͟.̷̴̵̵̧̢̢̢̠̦͍̤̼̙͎͍̭̬̟̑̎̈ͮ̄͐̉͐́͟ͅ_̷̱̪͚̙͖̠ͯ͆̏͗ͭ̉͛̐̕

It wasn't normal, nothing was. His limbs were asleep. Only static remained to remind him that he still 'existed'. The itching at his neck was peculiar, it was like he was present but not there. He was just existing. Not being a person. He could see everything, but it was like he permanently zoned out, he knew what he saying. The only thing he could see was himself laying in bed, unable to move or do anything in this uncomfortable position. Then phone began ringing. Stop it, no no. His hand refused to move to pick it up. He hoped it wasn't important. Then a voice message ran out.  It was southern."Heya there Barns! It's me Howdy. Uh call me please.." Shit.

"Huh that's weird." Howdy remarked as he put the phone down. "Barnaby always picks up." 

(Word Count: 775) 

(YALL NEVER GETTING A FANFIC WITHOUT ANGST SORRY :DD :3333)