CHAPTER 6 (nsfw)

"Beautiful."

I unclasp my bra, letting it fall down my shoulders and onto the floor. "Beautiful." He mouthed before leaning in and taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking eagerly. I cry out in pleasure, arching my back. He pulls back and unzips my jeans, pulling them off along with my panties, leaving me completely bare in front of him. He slipped out of his boxers, revealing his erection. He positioned himself in between my legs and thrust into me with a groan. I cry out, arching my back against him. My fingernails claw at his back, leaving red marks. With each thrust, I bite my lip even harder. His head falls back in pleasure as he can feel himself getting closer to the edge. I let out loud moans everytime his cock brushes against my G-spot. With one last thrust, he releases himself inside me. He pulls out and collapses on the bed next to me. I turn to face him, and realization begins to settle in. I just fucked my math teacher! "This is our little secret." He whispers in my ear. I nod and wrap my arms around his waist. We stay like that before falling into a deep sleep. I completely forgot about going back to Katie's house. But, it was worth being with Tom. The next day, I wake up at 4:50 am, I look over to see Tom sleeping peacefully, a smile spreads across my face and I nuzzle my face in his neck, breathing in his sweet scent. It's hard to believe I'll be able to forget this moment.

"Scared?"

Yeah, I'll post Tom's pov tomorrow. ANYWAY, there'll be some nsfw chapters, so like... BUT, I hope yall enjoy reading this garbage💋