sois libre

story started: april 2024

story ended: —

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

aesthetics:

adelaide kane as vivienne de la roche

ben barnes as sirius black

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

summary:

Born to an incredibly wealthy pureblood family, Vivienne de la Roche is the epitome of perfection, propriety, and elegance. Raised amidst the splendor of her family's estate in France, she has been primed to excel, being a top student, skilled in the art of ballet, a violin expert, and an avid reader. Though her life may lack spontaneity and excitement, she has never thought to question it. She has a loving family who has always given her everything she has wanted and more – who was she to complain? Though she couldn't lie, she had always had a sense of longing for something more.

When the de la Roches make the prompt decision to leave France behind and move to the elite pureblood society of England as the Dark Lord rises, her life takes a different turn when she meets the enigmatic Sirius Black who is the complete opposite of everything and everyone she has ever known. He introduces her to a world of wildness and rebellion, discovering a freedom she never knew she craved.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

playlist:

tbd — a work in progress! 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

author's note:

hi guys! i am so incredibly excited to start writing this book. the idea honestly came to me while listening to lana del rey, so when the playlist is created, expect a lot of her lol. this book is solely for entertainment, so don't expect amazing writing by any means haha. i struggle with completing ideas that i start and the numerous books i've started in the past have never been finished, so i'm hoping this one will be different!!! i wouldn't expect frequent updates though, since i'm so busy with school :(

this book explores mature themes that may include, but are not limited to, explicit language, sexual content, or other challenging subject matter. if you are not old enough to do it, don't read it! 

i hope you guys enjoy and feel free to dm me any comments, criticisms, or questions you have! :)

p <3

ps: keep in mind that i am in beginners french right now and still learning. don't be shy to correct anything that is incorrect!