✰ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘁 ✰

Sitting in my room scrolling through my phone I suddenly get a call from my homeboy Noti. "Yoo" Noti says as I answer the phone "Wsg gang" I respond, "aight so I'm doin this YT video and I wanted you to be in it" he says "it depends what is it?" I question being very curious. "It's a smash or pass video" he says, my smile immediately dropped.

For the longest I've been saying I'd rather sh*t in my hands and clap than be in a smash or pass or 20v1 video, I'm sticking to my word. "Nahhh I'mma have to pass on this one" I say to Noti "I ain't wanna get to this point but.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee, pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee, I'll do whatever you ask me to do for a week straight anytime."

He says ever so desperately. I roll my eyes hard "Fine but only if you let me be the host" I say "I'm the host tho-" "Well this was a waste of ti-" "Aigh you can be co-host imma send you the addy" "Perfect thanksss" I say smiling

After the call ends I get myself ready doing everything I need to do and then I make my way to the location. As I make my way into the building I see Noti "Yo wsg mh" he says dapping me up "Wsp" I say doing the same. "Aight so everybody here already let's just start." He says not wasting anymore time.

Before getting into the camera I fix myself up making sure I look presentable and then I get and the frame to say my piece.

"Yo wassup YouTube It's y/n brought to you by Noticuz today we will be doing a smash or pass video with some of NewYork's finest drill rappers" shortly after Noti says his intro and we start the video

Ddot's POV
I ain't gon lie I didn't wanna be here cause these videos be stupid asl but DD walrus head ahh wanted me to come with him got me lookin thirsty. As I'm just standing there I look at the line of girls that are here and to be honest I ain't jackin nun of them. I was just gon do my piece and be done until I shift my gaze to find a girl talking to the camera. Not gon hold you shorty is beautiful and I can't help but to look at her.

Y/n POV
"Alright so ladies first 1 by 1 you are going to smash who you think is fine and pass who you think is not, let's get it" I say. "Pass, smash, you fine baby" the first girl said to this lightskin curly haired boy that showed off his pearly whites, I mean she wasn't wrong. "Thank you mama" the boy says in return still smiling brightly. After that she finishes her piece and the other girls do so as well.

"Aight now for the trash drill rappers" Noti says "Stfu dic fo I beat yo a**" one of the boys say back "aight chill chill" Noti says back as everyone laughs.

After a few boys I see that curly haired boy go after a few passes he comes across the first girl that smashed him "Ay ma can I get a 360?" He says to her "Yeah baby" she says winking doing a 180 twerking on him and then completing the 360. Everybody then starts going crazy over the moment "YOO DD YOU CONTROLLIN THAT MH?" Noti says all hype. "I'm controllin that all the wayyyyy" he says back.

After that interaction it was now time for the next boy and as I look at him I get instant butterflies. He was a little taller than the curly hair boy, he had braids, and he was just so fine. He then walked up to the line of girls, I'm not gonna lie I'm starting to regret not actually being in the video but yk it's whatever.

"Aight pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, ayo matter fact shorty right here" the cute boy with braids says pointing to me "I know you ain't in the line mh but imma have to say smash fr, I'm jackin you heavy". "WOAHHHHHHH PLOT TWIST" Noti yells "You fr jackin me?" I say smirking looking into his eyes deeply "Yeah mh I- damnnnnn" he says breaking eye contact "The way you lookin at me making me feel some typa way I ain't gon lie ma" he says practically folding.

"Like what?" I say tilting my head, at this point he's dead folding for me and this moment got the whole room shakin. "Chat is this rizz???" One of the dudes from the line says, "Yooo get a room" Noti says. "Nah this ma wife now" the boy says picking me up unexpectedly, "wait but lemme know your name first" I say laughing. "It's ddot ma but you can call me yours now" he says. "DAYUMMMMMM" everyone says in unison.

"Aight we out now" Ddot says still carrying me while I'm laughing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

846 words
Lemme know if you have any requests! Thank you for reading!