Chapter - 26

Present

In the morning

Xiao Wang Yibo opened his eyes and found that Sean Xiao Zhan was staring at him with a sweet smile on his face.

"Good morning, my love." Zhan said while caressing Yibo's cheek.

"Good morning, hubby." Yibo said as he leaned into Zhan's palm.

"How are feeling?" Zhan asked.

"I am fine." Yibo said.

"That's good." Zhan said making Yibo confused.

"Wh...mmp..." Yibo was about to say something but couldn't as Zhan captured his lips and started to kiss him hungrily.

At first Yibo was startled but then started to return the kiss. They kissed each other passionately. They broke the kiss when they were out of breath.

"Zhan ge...." Yibo said while panting heavily.

"I wasn't satisfied last night." Zhan said and before Yibo could say anything, Zhan climbed on top of Yibo and started to kiss him again.

Soon the room filled with the sound of moaning and groaning as Zhan and Yibo made love.

_____________________________________

In the afternoon

Zhan and Yibo was having lunch in the dinning room. Yibo was eating hurriedly like he was starving for days. Well, it's true. He didn't have anything since last night because of his beast husband.

"Baby, slow down. You will choke on the food." Zhan said worriedly and Yibo gulped down the food.

"If I choke on the die then you will be responsible." Yibo said while glaring at Zhan.

"What did I do?" Zhan asked confusedly.

"What did you do? You ask what did you do? Last night, I say let's have dinner and you have me in your dinner. In the morning, I said you that I am hungry and you said that it would be the last round. Now, it's damn afternoon, Sean Xiao Zhan." Yibo said angrily and Zhan became nervous.

"I am sorry, baby. Hubby was bad. Let hubby feed his baby." Zhan said sweetly as he kept a spoon of food in front of Yibo's mouth.

Yibo glared at Zhan and opened his mouth to eat the food. Like that Zhan feed Yibo and himself till both of them were full.

After lunch, Yibo and Zhan went back to the room. Zhan massage Yibo's body as Yibo was feeling sore all over his body.

After that they decided to watch movie while cuddling. Zhan wanted to watch a romantic movie but Yibo forbid it. Yibo didn't want to take risk as he knew that if they watch a romantic movie then they would be ended up making love. So, he decided to watch a thriller movie making Zhan pout.

Once the movie started, both of Zhan and Yibo were totally focused on the movie. Zhan forgot his disappointment for having to watch a thriller movie instead of a romantic movie as the movie was very interesting.

____________________________________

In the evening

Zhan was patting Yibo's head as Yibo kept his head on Zhan's chest. They were now enjoying a spy movie. Suddenly, they were disturbed by Zhan's phone which was ringing on the nightstand.

Zhan irritatedly took the phone and found that Wang Haoxuan was calling him. He received the call and started talking to Xuan. Yibo paused the movie and stared at Zhan's cold face.