WoF Characters as Humans??

Soooo I found this image on Pinterest: (wow its so cooooolll)

And it got me thinking about what the other characters would look like human!

And then I found this ⬆️... You already know what i'm about to do.

WoF Characters as Humans! (feel free to put your own opinions on what they look like in the comments!)

Clay: Clay has a stocky build: tall and muscular with broad shoulders and long limbs. He has tanish skin, pockmarked with bruises and scars from battle training with Kestrel. He has a strong jawline, floppy dark brown hair, kind amber eyes and a big crooked smile. He has a small scar through his lip. Clay usually wears a plain tan coloured shirt paired with jorts and beaten up black converse.

Height: 6'2 (188 cm)

Tsunami: Tsunami is very athletic looking with a toned stomach and broad shoulders. Her skin is tan/olive, her eyes are navy blue and she has thick, wavy brown hair, with a few braids scattered throughout. She has some small dark patches that resemble seawing markings along her neck, shoulders and arms and a wave tattoo on her ankle. Tsunami usually wears denim shorts, tank tops and brown birkenstock sandals and often wears lots of jewelry including anklets and her pearl necklace gifted from Coral.

Height: 5'9 (175 cm) (same girl, same)

Glory: Glory is short and lean but still quite strong. She has an elfish look to her: thin face and long, slender limbs. Her skin used to be quite pale but she has gotten tanner during her years in the Rainforest. Her hair is straight and long and is a dirty blonde but she dyed the mids/ends of her hair green/blue/purple. She has a wolf cut and bangs. She has  multiple peircings and a few tattoos but besides from a small heart pendant from Deathbringer, she wears no necklaces or bracelets. She often wears her signuture baggy jeans that is covered in paint, scribbles, dirt and rips with a baggy hoodie or shirt.

Height: 5'3 (160 cm)

Starflight: Starflight is a little bit shorter than Tsunami and is scrawny for a Nightwing. He has messy short black hair and pale skin. His eyes are a deep bluey black. He wears a small beaded bracelet that Sunny gifted him when he was a kid. He usually wears basic black baggy jeans and a plain coloured hoodie.

Height: 5'7 (170 cm)

Sunny: Sunny is very short and slim with a round, rosy, freckled face and a adorable smile. Her honey blonde hair is shoulder length and her fringe is often clipped back with bumblebee hair clips. Her eyes are big and green and her skin is pale. She often wears a white skirt or denim shorts paired with a cropped yellow jumper. She has lots of selfmade jewellry like bracelets and necklaces.

Height: 5'0 (152 cm)

Yay so thats all! I'm thinking of doing the characters of the second and third arc but i'm not sure, please comment if you think I should! Byeee