More of Them?

"First of all, an unknown fortress just materializes in the sky then proceeds to create these mimic Valstrax. Now it is creating more of them?! Oh, this is going to be a headache." Said on of the guild hunter member.

Reports of these mimic monster machines were appearing all around the world. And there are still more reports coming in.

"Dude, have you seen the report on the iron Frostfang Barioth?! It's insane!" said a noobie to his veteran friend. "Huh?! I didn't know. I was so preoccupied with the reports of the iron Shrieking Legiana and the iron Seething Bazelguese that I was thinking how we can deal with them." Said the veteran hunter.

One veteran hunter group, who didn't understand the commotion within the guild, went to the board to check out the reports and discoveries that created the fuzz.

One longsword looks and picked one by random and proceeds to read it for the group. "Let's see here. 'Iron Frostfang Barioth: A mimic that replicates the icy prowess of Frostfang Barioth. Its form boasts razor-sharp ice fangs, frosty breath, and the ability to skate across frozen terrain. Hunters that found themselves battling a chilling adversary got frostbite in its wake.'"

"Damn, that's unbelievable!" says the hunting horn user. Trying to understand how this thing was able to not just mimic a monster's appearance, behavior and attacks, but replicate the power an elemental monster possessed? That's unheard of.

The group leader, a dual blade user, is now contemplating whether or not should they attack or observe. Then, with a final conclusion, she says "We'll observe... for now. Wait until we know how to defeat these iron mimics. That's final." The group reluctantly agreed. There is no way there are going to face some iron monster without knowing how to take down their real life counterparts.

Author's Note

The AI generated Monster Automatons

Frostfang Barioth Automaton:

The AI meticulously replicates the icy prowess of Frostfang Barioth. Its automaton form boasts razor-sharp ice fangs, frosty breath, and the ability to skate across frozen terrain. Hunters find themselves battling a chilling adversary that leaves frostbite in its wake.

Seething Bazelgeuse Automaton:

The AI takes inspiration from the explosive Bazelgeuse. The Seething Bazelgeuse automaton is covered in volatile scales that detonate upon impact. Its roars trigger shockwaves, and its presence turns the battlefield into a minefield of fiery explosions.

Shrieking Legiana Automaton:

The AI crafts an elegant yet deadly automaton based on the Legiana. Its wings shimmer with frost, and it can freeze the air around it, creating slippery zones. The Shrieking Legiana automaton dances gracefully while launching icy projectiles.

Crimson Glow Valstrax Automaton:

Building upon the Valstrax automaton, the AI infuses it with crimson energy. The Crimson Glow Valstrax automaton leaves trails of blazing light as it soars. Its supersonic flight now includes devastating fire-based attacks.

Primordial Malzeno Automaton:

The AI delves into ancient lore and resurrects the Primordial Malzeno. This automaton embodies chaos, with shifting forms and unpredictable abilities. It warps reality, altering the environment and challenging hunters' perceptions.

Thunder Serpent Narwa Automaton:

Inspired by Narwa the Allmother, the AI creates a mechanical thunder serpent. The Thunder Serpent Narwa automaton crackles with electricity, summoning storms. Its tail lashes out like lightning, and its roars echo through the New World.

Scorned Magnamalo Automaton:

The AI twists the fearsome Magnamalo into a vengeful creation. The Scorned Magnamalo automaton wears tattered armor, its eyes glowing with malice. It leaves cursed trails, and its attacks drain life force from hunters.

Elemental Merphistophelin Automaton:

The AI draws inspiration from the enigmatic Merphistophelin. The Elemental Merphistophelin automaton embodies all elements—fire, water, ice, and thunder. Its attacks shift unpredictably, keeping hunters on their toes.

Remember, these variants would be both awe-inspiring and challenging. The Monster Hunter world would never be the same, and hunters would face a new era of automaton adversaries. 🌟🤖