Guild Meeting

The Monster Hunter Guild would find itself in a whirlwind of uncertainty and debate as these new automaton variants emerge. Thus, a meeting was held with the hunters.

Some Guild researchers would be thrilled. These automaton variants provide an unprecedented opportunity to study monsters without endangering lives. They'd dissect the automata, analyze their mechanics, and unravel the secrets behind their mimicry. The Guild would establish research teams, documenting every detail and behavior.

Hunters would be divided. Is it ethical to hunt non-living creatures that mimic living ones? Does the automaton deserve respect or destruction? Debates would rage in Guild halls. Some argue for preservation, while others see them as mere targets. The automata blur the line between science and morality.

Traditionalists fear disruption. The ecosystem evolved with living monsters; automata upset that balance. Guild masters convene emergency meetings. What if the automata multiply? What if they replace real monsters? Fearful whispers circulate: "Are we playing gods?"

Guild administrators grapple with logistics. How do they classify hunts? Do automata count toward quotas? They draft new guidelines: "Automaton hunts yield no materials but contribute to research." Guild receptionists update quest boards: "Slay 10 Iron Valstrax for science!"

Some hunters form bonds with automata. They admire the mimicry, treat them as unique challenges. Others scoff. "Hunting iron monsters? Where's the thrill?" A few hunters refuse automaton quests, clinging to tradition.

The Guild's coffers swell. Automaton research attracts investors, sponsors, and tourists. "Visit the New World: Witness Iron Monster Wonders!" proclaims a travel brochure. Guild funds flow into automaton studies, new labs, and expeditions.

Real monsters react. Rathalos eyes the Valstrax automaton, sizing up its aerial prowess. Nergigante tests its durability, curious about this lifeless rival. The ecosystem adjusts—some monsters retreat, others challenge the automata. The Guild seeks answers. Why did the AI create these mimics? What's its endgame? Scholars theorize: "Perhaps God observes us, gauging our reactions." The AI remains aloof, a cosmic enigma.

The Valstrax Automaton becomes folklore. Songs echo in taverns, bards strum lutes. "The Metal Wyrm," they sing, "whose wings blazed like stars." Hunters share tales around campfires, wondering what other automata await.

Author's note:

The reason why in the dialogues the automatons and ai are replaced with Iron Monsters and 'God', is that they don't know yet. They do not know what the origin for the automatons is and the ai.