Chapter 5: The Camp Preparations

Days passed, and though the routine of school continued, Ayesha, Adiba, and Sonali couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was off. Then came the announcement of a two-day camping trip, compulsory for all students. Reluctantly, they agreed to attend, though a sense of foreboding lingered.

Gathering at Ayesha's house the night before the trip, the group discussed plans for the camp. However, Ayesha and Adiba remained quiet, their unease palpable. Noticing their friends' subdued demeanor, Huzaifa and Rishi tried to reassure them, attributing their feelings to mere coincidence.

Later, as the night deepened, Ayesha, and adiba retreated to the terrace, seeking solace in the open air.Ayesha and Adiba couldn't shake the feeling that something sinister was afoot, especially considering the recent events they had witnessed. Huzaifa joined them on the terrace, echoing their concerns. In the quiet of the night, Ayesha voiced her suspicions, prompting a discussion on preparedness for the impending trip.

They agreed to equip themselves with essential items for safety. Adiba's bag would be filled with food, water, and camping supplies, while Ayesha would carry navigation tools, a first aid kit, and a camera. Huzaifa proposed providing GPS bracelets for everyone, a measure to ensure they could locate each other if separated during the trip.

The decision to arm themselves with knives for protection was unanimous, a silent acknowledgment of the potential dangers they might encounter. Adiba suggested communication devices, leading Huzaifa to arrange for bracelets with built-in GPS functionality, ensuring they could maintain contact and track each other's movements.

With preparations complete, including ensuring their phones were fully charged, the three of them felt a semblance of readiness for whatever awaited them at the campsite. As they awaited the delivery of the GPS bracelets, tension mingled with determination in the air, a silent vow to face the unknown together.