The dangers of mrs tweety

cut to the dog snarling at Ginger, walking backward
Mr. Tweedy grabs Ginger.

"I've got a score to settle with you"

"Bloomin' heck! They've got Ginger!"

he continues walking, holding Ginger, then closing the gate.

"We mustn't panic. We mustn't panic!" Then they all scream.

Princess heard and she came in with Fowler and rocky.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Quiet there! Quiet, I say! Let's have some discipline, what, what. The enemy has taken a prisoner! This calls for retaliation! Retaliation!"

"Fowler what's going on?"

"What's going on? What's happening?

"They got Ginger, Mr. Rhodes. They're taking her to the chop!"

"What?!" Princess panicked.

"Well, what are you waiting for, laddie? Fly over there. Save her!" they all stop screaming.

"Of course... No, no! No, that's just what they'd expect. But I say we give them the old element of surprise"

"And catch Jerry with his trousers down. I like the sound of that. What's the plan?"

"The plan... The plan. Then plan... Uh, Babs! Give me that thing. Bunty, give me a boost" he grabs the hanger, then zipping down like a zipline, then landing inside the Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy's machine, then walking to the machine, holding Ginger.

"Whoa, look at the size of that thing" Mr. Tweedy puts Ginger in the foot lock.

"Oh, no!"

"Chickens go in, pies come out" Mrs. Tweedy walks away]m.

"Chicken pies. Not... Not apple pies. Chicken!"

The bad guys took a peek of the machine, "what is that thing?" Webs asked.

"I don't know we better find out"

Ginger tries to open the foot lock, then gasping while looking at a hole.

"Oh, great. Brilliant!"

"Yo, baby doll!"

"Rocky!"

"I'm coming!"

"Hurry!"

Rocky slips on the machine like a treadmill, "I'm still coming!"

"Come on! Stop this thing!"

Rocky trying to get Ginger, "I'm gettin' there!" the foot lock releases Ginger.

"Oh, shoot!"

"Rocky!" the lever pulls down, saying, "On"

"I'll be down before you can say-" Rocky gasps and looks up at the vegetables, "Mixed Vegetables?!"

He falls down from the vegetables, then sliding down, looking at an arrow, saying, "Veg", then flipping another arrow, saying, "Meat", then sliding left, then falling closer to the blades, holding on, then Rocky continues sliding, by a pie.

"D-oh! Get it? Dough"

Ginger tries to get her feet out, "I'm stick!"

"Nothing to it. Oops" he tries to get his feet out.

they both look at a roller, then they both scream, then they try to get the feet out, then Rocky hops to Ginger.

"Hang on!" He grabs a chain, then they both fall down on a flat pie.