Mrs. Tweedy's Chicken Pies

Later that day princess was heading to the field when piranha followed her.

She puts on some gloves to get ready to pull out the weeds when piranha uses his teeth to do it for her, she turned and was shocked it seemed it was already done for her.

"Huh?"

Then she grabs a broom and heads to the barn to sweep only to find someone already did it for her.

But behind her wolf watch as his clothes were covered in hay.

Then when she went to go collect the eggs webs was inside the huts doing it for her.

Princess finds each of her chores done fast, she was moving on to the next one to find the hay were stacked.

"PRINCESS!"

"Ah!" Then she got startled when Mrs tweety called for her.

"Where have you been and Why aren't you doing your chores"

"But I have Mrs tweety"

She looks to see every single one of her chores were done.

"Oh okay then, well I want to tell you that you are no longer on chicken duty"

"What?"

"From now on, you're on housework, now get to work" he throws her the broom.

Wolf and the others were watching they didn't like how Mrs tweety was treating princess.

She heads in the barn giving the bad guys some of her food.

When she went wolf touched her shoulders, "hey, you don't have to put with this, why do you let her treat you like this" he asked.

"It doesn't matter I'm stuck here I have to do what I'm told"

"But what about your dad, can't he do something I don't think he'll put you up with this" webs asked.

But the look on her face said it all which had them concerned.

"Doesn't he come visit you?" Webs asked.

"He does but only once a year but that's to see Mrs tweety"

"Doesn't he come visit you or even call you?" Wolf asked.

"No when I was baby he left me here I never knew why"

Everyone felt bad for princess and who can blame them she's just a kid.

"Well that's life kid" snake says showing no empathy, he gets a scolding from everyone.

"What?"

"Well I better get going now see ya"

After she left it had the bad guys reflecting the life choices they made.

"Poor kid"

"I can't imagine what she's been through"

"You know I'm so sure I want to be a criminal anymore"

"Yeah he neither"

"I can look at these gemstones all day and I still feel empty inside"

"So let's do it guys...let's go good" wolf says.

"What? Are you guys even listening to yourselves you're giving up everything for a kid you just met" snake says.

"She's just a kid she doesn't deserve this"

cut to Ginger, sitting down, then hearing a woman vocalize, then playing an accordion, then hearing static, then walking down, then opening a door, bringing a bed.