𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇?

"Where the kids at? They always wit me" Kay strolled down the hallway of his large home glancing at the comments

The man was on Instagram live something he enjoyed doing as a pastime, plus it was a win because his fans loved interacting with him.

"Heaven, come say wassup to the friends" Kay enthused entering the playroom and ushering his two and half year old daughter to come towards him. The child was in the middle of game but the sight of her father made he drop all the toys in her hand and run towards him.

"Hello" She shyly spoke avoiding the camera and burying her head in his neck, she was extremely timid and despite it just being a camera she wasn't a big fan.

"Ion know why she scared. Nuggets You'n gotta be scared these your people as much as they is mine" He chuckled using his freehand to poke her cheek making her giggle lowly.

"I don't know them" She mumbled, before gaining the courage to look into the camera she did a quick smile then jumped out of Kay's lap running around the room.

"She's crazy" He laughed flipping the camera to show how she ran around the open space, when she tripped over her bratz doll Kay put the camera down chuckling but quickly went to aid her, she sulked at the sound of him laughing at her.

"It's not funny, I could've hurt dad" Heaven fought to get out his grip, she didn't want to be carried by him if he was going to laugh at her.

Heaven's speech was quite good for someone her age, although some sentences weren't grammatically correct her family always made sure to correct her.

"It's I could've hurt myself mama" He corrected rubbing along her cheek, she rolled her eyes at him still trying to get down.

"Heaven don't do that" He spoke in reference to the eye rolling, he was unsure where the child learnt it from but this was her second time doing it and he wasn't going for it at all.

"I'm sorry, can we wake up Zay now" Heaven requested politely whilst Kay walked back to his phone that was on the couch, he picked the device up and began reading comments.

SIYABEENBAD: Malayah outside having a blast whilst Kay stuck in the house💀 YIKES

KAYKAYSWIFE: Malayah been having a blast, that bitch wouldn't know bout motherhood if it slapped her in the face🫠

KAYSMUSE: That whore probably getting fucked for a line of crack! I HATE HER GUTS

BRONXTV: we all skipping past the fact that Nuggets fell over and Kay was laughing😭😭