10. Your angel

//this chapter for MY one 1K read//

Jimin pov

Yoongi became so protective here like if he remove his hand from mine then I'll lost somehow.
His every action towards me make me week for him which I dont want be. If they knew that he is my weekness then they all will use that against me and I dont want to hurt yoongi
Just like Namjoon hyung said that day and I need to behave good with him so that he keep me close but the things taking wrong turn now

I came out from my thoughts when the shop owner showing me the rings and I looking at them one by one slowly as I wanted to be close with Yoongi.

I looked at particular ring which is shining so much Idk why I like it.
"Excuse me... will you please show me that ring" worker smile and take out the ring from the box and handed me over. "Sir if you won't mind can I say something. Please give this ring to your husband. Let him make you wear that" I looked at the person and the ring but my eye fell on Yoongi who was saying thank you to the worker. Ohh now I got why the worker said that thing.

"Yaah sure" I handed Yoongi that ring and looked at him. I dont know why I'm feeling nervous cause yoongi is going to be my husband. Whatver I should focus on the wedding cause this only give me that ceo postion and after that I will claim what's mine.

I coldly looked at yoongi when he slide the ring in my hand.

Yoongi was standing outside the cafe when Jimin is still inside for paying the bill. Yoongi look at his left direction when his eyes fell on person which look familiar to Yoongi , he didnt waste any time and called somone.

" yes kook he is in my left direction going towards the washroom area just go behind him and follow him. I don't want him to say anything to Jimin right now. I know its her plan to expose everything to Jimin. I wont let that happen"

"Yes Hyung I understand everything don't worry, till evening you got every information" yoongi hummed and cut the call when he see Jimin who look happy today which make yoongi heart happy too.

Jimin stand beside yoongi and sign him to go, when yoongi nodded and they both came outisde the mall.

on other side:

Someone inside the cabin when person who was siting on the couch signal to sit in front of him when the other person nodded.

"So what news you bring about him Hwang- Hyun" the person smirked looking at the other person who shivering under the gaze of him.

"Sir....sir actually Jeon Jungkook caught him and hacked his system too" hwang-hyun looked down cause he know what is coming next but nothing happened instead the person started to laugh like manic.

"So Jeon- Jungkook is still with them. I see but I heared he was proffessor in XXX university then what is this new thing....huh"

" I'm sparing you this time Hwang and you have to give me all the information about that jeon jungkook in three days. Did you get that " he stand and left from there after nodding.

He came outside and first thing he did is take out his phone and type " he is trapping in his own trap" he send the message to someone and delete that immediately for himself before driving.

Meanwhile:

Jimin and yoongi heading towards jimin home but their car is struck in traffic. Jimin looked outside the window but frown when he hearing yoongi chuckling. He didn't able to believe on his ears so he looked at Yoongi and saw him looking at phone while smiling. Jimin felt jealous that whom he is looking like at phome.