Dreams

They all frantically ran around trying to fix everything, and of course, Donald was yelling at Tyler. So, Donald ended up going to buy pizza. Chance turned on the radio, and was about to sing Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, before Tyler turned it off. Chance got all sulky and went to smoke weed in the bathroom. Tyler sat at the table, and began to go through Saara's bag which was laid on the table.

"Hey, Kendrick, what does a pregnancy test look like?" Tyler questioned

"like a thin piece of plastic with a thing at the end of it." Kendrick responded, his eyes glued to his phone.

"So, this is definitely, A GUN!" Tyler exclaimed holding up a glock that he had found in Saara's bag, and quickly put back in.

"Woah! Why does Saara have a gun?!" Milla exclaimed, stepping back. Suddenly Hunnar tripped over, and landed on the bag, right at the trigger, and they all heard at least three gunshots, but no screams. Everybody looked up, around, the wall had three bullet holes, Kendrick had dropped whiskey on the floor, and Chance had come out of the bathroom, hearing the gunshots, the blunt in his mouth. He looked shocked, as it fell out of his mouth and dropped on the ground, lighting it on fire. Tyler took his shirt off, trying to put the fire out, and there was a lot of screaming. Donald came back, with a smile, opening the door. His face fell as he dropped the pizza.

Donald woke up. Was It a dream? He looked at the clock. It was only Sunday now. Wow, what a dream. He got up and walked to the kitchen. Saara was eating fruity pebbles with Kendrick, in silence.

"Morning." Donald said quietly grabbing a bowl and the fruity pebbles

"Morning." "Wassup." Saara and Kendrick said at the same time, as Libby walked into the room.

"Hey, guys don't freak out, but my boyfriend Pasi is coming over for dinner. Don't be mean to him." Libby pleaded

"Cool. We'll get pizza." Donald said, thinking back to the dream

"Someone say pizzaaaa?!" Chance yelled, running down the stairs, like a little kid

"Yes, pizza, for dinner. Go back to sleep." Saara said, throwing a pillow at Chance as he huffed and walked back upstairs.