Chapter 1

Ceelas POV:

I woke up to my phone's buzzing. I groaned and rolled out of bed, crawling to my desk where my phone were hiding underneath my homework. I swear that making homework illegal would save the rainforests. I finally found my phone and unlocked it.

*One new message from Ashybear*

Ceela I've got some news! Hurry up to my place now!

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, 4am. What was the boy doing up this early? But since I still wouldn't be able to fall asleep again I decided to go. It's always fun to hang with Ashton anyway. I threw on a pair of chinos and a superman tank top and just brushed through my hair. I wrote a note to my mum telling her where I were.

When I had gotten that done I went outside and locked the door behind me. I then hopped on to Ashtons house which were just a few houses away, it was really good to have your friend as a neighbor. Soon I was outside his door, I gave it a small knock before I walked in.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I yelled as I kicked my yellow vans off.

"WE'RE IN THE LOUNGE!" Ashton yelled back. We? I walked over to his small lounge and looked at the sofa where three gorgeous unknown boys sat. Infront of them sat Ashton, patting the seat next to him. I sat down and looked at the boys, two of them were blonde and had both quite big fringes going on. The third boy had black satin hair which made you want to jump down in it naked and build a nest there so you never had to leave.

Ashton gave my side a nudge and flicked his head at the boys.

"Calum, Michael, Luke meet Cee. Cee meet my new band" He said and smiled. I ended up staring at the one in the middle until the black haired one coughed.

"So I am Calum" He said and reached out a hand, I shook it and moved onto the middle one.

"No need to be shy, come on in here" He said and opened his arms.

"GROUP HUG!" Ashton screamed from beside me. Never. Get. Into. A. Group hug. With. Boys. If you want to keep your ribs intact. I wiggled myself out of it. He smiled at me.

"Michael" He said and stared at me.

"Then you are Luke, right?" I asked pointing at the last guy.

"Fancy another hug?" He asked me and laughed. I didn't answer but just attacked him. Unexpected.

I weren't usually like this with strangers but hey, Ashtons friends are my friends. Suddenly he threw me onto the floor and started tickling me.

"STOP!" I laughed and twisted trying to get out of his grip. The hole situation seemed rather hopeless from my point of view. So I decided that giving up was my only option.

Brought down by defeat I went back to my seat and put my head on Ashtons lap, slowly falling asleep.

I woke up to a loud crashing sound, glas? I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen where Calum were brushing up pieces of glas with a broom. He looked up at me and smiled embarrassed.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked and I mm'ed as an answer.

"Well goodmorning then" He said and threw the glas in Ashtons rubbish bin. I took out two glasses some juice and cereal. I shook the cereal package.

"Want some?" I asked, he nodded. I took out bowls, milk and spoons for us and placed our breakfast on the table. I looked at Calum from beneath my fringe while eating, he was kinda cute to be honest.

"How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"Oh I? I am fifteen" He answered.

"And the rest?" I asked continuing my question streak.

"Luke is my age and Michael is a year older" He replied.

"Oh but then Michael is my age" I stated and continued with my cereal. It was silent for a while.

"Well I think Michael fancies you" Calum said and smiled to me. I choked on my cereal but tried to hide it.

"He does?" I croaked and took a large zip of juice hoping that would get the stubborn piece of cereal out if my throat.

"Yeah, do you fancy him?" He asked and looked quite confused at me. Of course now was the right time to have a cough attack thought my body. The cereal got loose from my throat and I smiled, acting like nothing had happened.

"Bit early to say now but he atleast seems nice" I said taking a piece of paper to wipe of my mouth which had a bit of drool at the edge.

"Do you have a breathing problem or were you surprised?" Calum laughed at the other side of the table where my spoon landed after bouncing of his chest. He continued laughing. Soon Michael walked in looking like a zombie.

"Speaking of the trolls..." Calum mumbled and winked to me. I felt myself blushing and shook my head so that my hair would cover up my cheeks.

"Aw she's blushing!" Calum said and laughed.

"No I am not" I muttered and poured the last of the cereal down my throat before getting up and putting the bowl into the dishwasher. I sat down again fiddling with my glas o'juice. I held my breath as Michael sat down next to me putting cereal and milk in a bowl. Across the table sat Calum, still grinning at me. I pointed my tongue out at him. He just rolled his eyes.

Michaels POV:

A loud crash from the kitchen woke me up. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. I heard someone rush into the kitchen, it was the girl, Ceela. I smiled, she looked so cute and if I am to be honest with myself I must say that she looks pretty damn sexy in that shirt which almost covered up her hole stomache, almost.

I yawned and cuddled up with my blanket. I heard my name from the kitchen and focused on that.

"Oh but the he's my age" I heard her say. I crawled through the lounge and sat down next to the door.

"Well I think Michael fancies you" I heard Calum say. I swear to god that kid will die.

"He does?" She croaked.

"Yeah do you fancy him" He asked. She coughed and I sneaked a peak. Her hair was messy and her eyes had big bags underneath them, she still managed to look incredible.

"Bit early to say but he is seems nice" She answered. SCORE!

I smiled and fished up my phone from my pocket. I felt like telling the world. So I opened twitter and wrote a little status about it.

I just found out a girl I fancy likes me too. What do I do now?x

Soon I had lots of replies, I went through some of them before checking the indirects. They were always the funniest. Too many answers got me even more confused than I were before. I sighed, improvation it shall be. I got up and walked in, hiding behind my fringe.

"Aw she's blushing!" I heard Calum say and smiled. She really did like me. She just muttered something unhearable back. She got up and thought she was gonna leave but she sat down again. I took a bowl and spoon and mixed some cereal and milk in it. I sat down next to her. I looked at Calum who sat there grinning at her. Geez he'd scare her off soon. I kicked his leg under the table and looked at the door. He sighed and got up.

"I'll go and use the toilet" He said and winked at me. Be a little more obvious please? I looked at her. I put my hand on her thigh and felt how she tensed up. Oh no I probably made myself look like a fucking rapist, shit. She relaxed after a while though and put her hand on mine. She looked up at me and smiled showing of a row of perfect white teeth. She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my hands around her waist. Maybe I weren't such a screw up after all.