Chapter 2

Ashtons POV:

I woke up of someone screaming, it sounded like Cee. I quickly got up and ran towards the sound which were coming from my bedroom. I flung the door open to see her tied up with belts and Michael sitting on her while both Calum and Luke were tickling her.

"COUNTER ATTACK" I yelled and jumped ontop of everyone. I laughed and pushed Calum of the bed while tickling Luke. Cee stopped screaming and I heard someone drop from the bed. It was Michael.

"Don't quit, victory is ours" I said still quoting Call of Duty. She laughed and attacked him on the ground. Calum went to rescue his pal and I threw myself onto him. Soon I had Luke plastered on my back. The two year age difference made me a hell lot stronger than them. I threw Luke of my back. Luke got back and pulled me up on the bed and Calum had a free way to Ceela. I screamed to her the best I could but it was too late, he had already started tickling her feet.

"DEFEAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!" I screamed between my laughs. Calum wolf whistled and Luke stopped tickling me. I looked at Cee who had her hands in Michaels hair.

"Ey Cee don't eat his face, we want our piece of Mikey too" Calum teased her. She kicked him in the stomach and I got up and pulled Luke and Calum away. I closed the door and looked at the two boys peeking in through the key hole. When did this happen?

Michaels POV:

I heard the door close and pulled away. I smiled at her. She had kissed me straight out of the blue.

"You are one heck of a woman" I said to her and kissed her again. Lifting her up and placing her on the bed. I haven't kissed many girls in my life, I were happy just as I had my pals, music and food. But boy I could get used to this. She laughed nervously and hugged me, breaking the kiss. I were out of breath and so were she. She were breathing heavily while mumbling.

"That was amazing" She said and looked up at me. She bit her lip. I pulled my fingers through her messy hair and bit my lip, kissing her once again before laying down next to her.

Ceelas POV:

I can't believe what had gotten into me. I had just attacked his mouth. It wasn't something I'd usually do but heck, what had been done usually today? Nothing I tell you. It wasn't like me to fall in love with someone I didn't know, or admit it. Least of all kiss someone. I had only had one kiss before but I don't know if you can count that because it was with Ashton and I pulled away so. Yeah I'll just count this as my first kiss. I cuddled myself on his chest and smiled.

Soon the door burst open and in walked Ashton.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING TO MY BABY GIRL?" He yelled. I looked at him quite confused.

"No Ashton don't do it, he's also just a child!" Luke ran in after him with a sweater around his waist as a skirt.

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" Ashton continued.

"Oh but sir, you see I were going to propose to your daughter" Michael said getting into the play.

"WELL MY DAUGHTER AIN'T HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE IN MY BED" He yelled. Michael looked at me, both of us feeling quite awkward. Did it look like we were going to do it right there on his bed?

"GET OUT BEFORE I BRING MY GUN!" Ashton yelled.

"No, Ashton you'll wake the baby" Luke said in a highpitch voice and Calum faked a cry. I shook my head.

"Grow up" I laughed and pulled Michael of the bed walking to Ashtons lounge.

"Are you pregnant yet?" Calum asked and I pointed my toungue out at him.

"Be careful or Michael might bite it off" He said and laughed at his own joke. These boys. Ashton sat down next to Calum while Luke sat down on his lap. They were such cuties.

"Now that Michael and Ceela has gotten to eat out on each others faces I think we desurve some lunch too" Luke stated.

"What about we order a pizza" Ashton suggested.

"I want Maccas" Michael said.

"Why can't we have a picnic?" I asked.

"I mean it's such a nice weather outside" I continued and looked at the boys who all nodded.

"Let us go shopping!" Ashton said and got up. We all ran to the door and put our shoes on. Of we go!

The supermarket was only a few blocks away and it didn't take too long to walk there. When we stumbled in we all chose two things to bring which we then paid for our self. Ashton took my things as I left my key at home and my mum and brother were visiting my grandpa. We went to the city park where we unpacked our food. We started up the one-time grill and spread out Ashtons blanket on the warm grass. We all layed down on the blanket and cuddled up to each other. It was a beautiful day, clear sky, sunny and warm. It was november and soon we'd go on christmas holiday and be free for weeks. I think it'd be rather exiting with my new friends. Ashton was cooking hotdogs on the grill and soon he told us that food was ready. We got two hotdogs each which we ate with three big bottles of coke. After we all ate up it was my turn to cook so I melted some chocolate that I dipped strawberries in, passing them around. It was crazy to think that I only met these boys earlier today, it feels like I've known them forever. Even though I know nothing about them.