Chapter 9

Michaels POV:

I got up from the sandy blanket and shook sand out of my swimming shorts. I heard Ceela groan.

"Woke you up aye?" I asked and chuckled quietly. Her hair was a big mess. Strands of dark blonde hair sticking out here and there out of her miserably failed attempt on a bun she made after our swim.

"What's so funny?" She muttered.

"Just your hair" I stated. She rolled around so that she was laying on her back.

"How bad?" She asked putting her hands on it, trying to comb it with her fingers.

"Not so bad that you couldn't go on a walk along the water" I said and reached my hands out to her. She smiled as she took it and I pulled her up.

"Where to?"

"There" I said pointing southwest... I think. Luke quickly got up.

"I'll come with you" He said. I didn't want to say no but at the same time, I wanted to be alone with Ceela. Ceela opened her mouth to reply to him but Laura were quicker and elbowed him. I smiled as Luke muttered:

"Maybe some other time"

"Yeah mate" I said and linked arms with Ceela. We walked along the waterline.

As we got further and further away the sun lowered itself closer and closer to the horizon. Right now Ceela and I were walking with water up to our knees. We didn't really say anything but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was just comforting. She stopped walking suddenly.

"Maybe we should turn around and walk back to the boys?" She asked. She was right, we should do that before it becomes pitch dark and the boys got too worried. I looked at her. She was pretty short, so short that her forehead was inline with my lips. She wasn't skinny nor fat, she was just curvy. I put my hand on her waist and lifted her chin up with my other. I kissed her soft naturally red pigmented lips. I felt how she shivered as our lips connected. It felt nice to know that I could make her feel like this. She broke the kiss and rested her head on my bare chest.

"Maybe we could stay" She breathed. I felt her smiling against my skin. I chuckled and put my arms around her. I slowly pulled her deeper into the sea. As the waves hit against her stomach she were shivering like crazy but she refused to admit that she were freezing, I kept walking deeper and deeper with her. As her feet no more could reach for the bottom she hung her arms around my neck and I laid down in the water, just floating around.

The sky was a deep purple color only the horizon being bright orange. I nudged her side and she looks at it.

"Beautiful" She sighed. Nothing could ever be as beautiful as you.

She giggled. Shit did I just say that out loud?

She pushed herself off of me and swam away, I swam after her. Soon we had swam so far I were positive not even I could reach the bottom. She turned around and faced me.

"You look beautiful" She mumbled.

"You know guys usually prefer the term hot, sexy or fuckable" I said and winked at her causing her cheeks to turn bright red.

"And mood runner of the year goes to Michael Gorge Clifford" I teased and turned my back against him. I just laughed at her comment and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I felt her smile just like I always did and it felt nice to know she appreciated our kisses as much as I did. We stayed in the water, just playing with each others reflects and reactions until Ashton yelled:

"AYE LOVE BIRDS GET UP HERE OR WALK HOME!"

I sighed and started swimming back to the beach with Ceela hanging on my ankle. As soon as I felt my feet reaching the sandy bottom I stopped and pulled Cellar up in my arms. She frantically tried to get back into the sea, getting away from the cold night breeze. But as soon as I got her up she admitted her defeat and curled up against my chest instead.

The boys were already waiting for us in the car. Ashton and Laura siting in the front while Calum were sleeping against the left backseats window. But no Luke. They had brought or bags and towels into the baggage and we took our towels from there, wrapping ourselves up into colorful burritos. I let Ceela take the seat by the window as I know that's what she prefers. I lifted my arm and she cuddled up and fell asleep, in just a matter of minutes. Her hair impossible and were dripping cold water onto my lap. But the smile on her lips was so beautiful, reaching up to her eyes like she usually did when she catched me in her. Her beautiful blue eyes were hidden by her eyelids and her eeny tiny lashes sometimes flattered open only to fall closed again. We soon made it to Calums place and he and Laura got out of he car giggling and whispering to each other.

"Calum's gonna get sum" Ashton chuckled causing me to laugh madly.

"Cheers mate" I said and continued laughing silently to myself.

"Oh and yeah, while we're at it" Ashton said. "Would you mind taking Cee to your place just for tonight?"

"Ehm why not" I said and felt how a sly smile got plastered onto my face. We remained silent for the rest of the ride.

"But don't rape her, okay?" He asked as he helped me getting her out of the car. I just laughed and mumbled:

"We'll see"

Ashton waved goodbye to me, us from the car as he drove off to his place alone. I carried Ceela inside and tiptoed over to my bedroom upstairs. I gently placed her on my bed and went to get me a mattress.

"Mike where are you going?" I heard her mumble sleepily.

"Oh just getting something to sleep on" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Silly you can sleep next to me" She breathed smiling nervously. I chuckled and laid down next to her. Whispering "yeah"