Chapter 9 - run rabbit

"Y/n, there is something i need to tell you." Chase looks at me pale and nervous. He was shaking. After he took a deep breath he said. "I really love you. I hope you feel the same way about me. But Y/N I was really hoping I would have the honours and be the love of your life?"
I blushed visibly and this felt so unreal. His words made my heart sink into my chest. "Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said with joy and happiness. He pulled me in a tight hug. He grabbed my hand and we both ran outside. It was dark. We were watching the stars together. We were talking for hours, we had a perfect night. As his hands were on my stomach and my head on his chest. We both lay on the soft grass. The silence was loud, he pulled me in for a kiss, I felt joy and butterflies in my stomach. As I pull away, we stared at eachother. His beautiful eyes. I look off in the distance, i see two rabbits. They both looked happy, just like how i was with chase. We slept outside, huddled and cuddled. His hands was so soft on my face. I was happy and relaxed. I knew he was happy with me too.

**274 words**
A/N
hey guys. the story ends here! im happy you guys loved it so much, im sorry that i ended it so quickly. I have lost many motivation on this story. I will be posting a new one soon though. I hope you guys enjoyed this story!