Morning {Fluff}

(Helen's Pov) GWxGW

"Mmm, wake up hunny, " I cooed at Fiona. The sunlight peered over her face as she sleepily whinned. Her tail pounded against the bed softly as she rose.

"Food, " she groaned.

I laughed quietly and said, "Couldn't even give your brain enough time to process. " Nothing the less, I walked downstairs to make her breakfast.

"Make food for yourself first, " she mumbled and fell into my back as she hugged me from behind.

"Just because you're the Alpha doesn't mean I have to listen to you, " I told her and hit her nose.

"What did I say, " she said more sternly.

"I will. " It was almost clockwork seeing me submitting to her.

"Good girl! Look who's learning! " Fiona cooed, making me shift into my Wolf's puppy form. "Who's a good girl!? "

Juniper got so excited that she started to leak everywhere in the kitchen.

"Oh! Let's not pee in here! " Fiona said in a hurry and lifted her outside.

*I'm sorry, I didn't know she would piss everywhere, * I groaned through our mind link.

"That's okay, you're just a puppy huh? " Fiona cooed again and wiped Juniper's bottom with a wet wipe before letting her play. I will admit that I was having fun too.

"Oh sweet heart. Now you need a bath, " Fiona said and hissed at my white puppy being the complete opposite color.

I took over and trotted to her happily.

"Nuh uh, who's in control? "

*I am, * I laughed and walked to our bathroom.

♡♡♡

"Who's a good puppy? " Fiona cooed at my clean wolf. I shifted into my adult wolf and sat on her. "Temira, get off! " she squealed. My wolf was large compared to her human body. She shifted into her wolf that was even bigger and walked into our backyard.

*Come sun bathe, * Fiona's wolf mind linked mine.

*Yes please! * Temira said excited and laid in the grass next to her.