The Librarian {Smutt}

(Jennette) GWxBW

My heat has been the worst since I found my mate. Somehow he's the alpha of a pack with an elite sex drive. He doesn't care where we are, if we're both horny in the slightest way, he carries me home and throws me on our bed.

I am in no way a small woman but he's gigantic compared to me. His wolf is three times the size of his mother and father's and he has huge muscles on his human. I'm quite reserved, quiet and cover up a lot but when I'm home I rarely have clothes on.

Today was day four of my heat and it was messing with my work.

I was putting books away and had to reach up. I barely fit it on before another had grabbed it. I knew it smelled an awful lot like lavender.

"Hi, " I said quietly and blushed.

"Hi my honey bee, has anyone given you a hard time? " Jordan asked. I knew I couldn't lie to him because he could tell.

"Yeah, some group of boys called me a mutt, " I mumbled.

Jordan hugged me from the waist and said, " You're not a mutt. You're a beautiful girl. How about we take care of that ache, I can see you rubbing your thighs together. "

"Okay, let me close up, " I told him but he didn't let go.

"I already did. " Jordan squeezed my butt before picking me up. He placed me on one of the tables gently and lifted my sweater to expose my bra. Jordan pulled at my bra so hard that it snapped at the front.

"Babe, " I whined in a puppy tone.

"Shh my love, " he said before diving into my core that was covered with my skirt a bit ago. His tongue worked it's way around my pussy before penetrating me.

"No too fast, I won't last that long, " I whined in between breaths and wiggled my hips.

"Why not? " Jordan asked before licking my clit. He knows when I'm not telling him the full thing.

"Because I've been edging myself the whole day," I confessed and tensed up. "I'm gonna cum. "

I always like to announce it so he can move his mouth. I personally don't like the idea of swallowing cum, it doesn't taste good. Jordan stayed in between my legs as I came.

This was the first time he's done it and went against my wishes but it turned my orgasm into an even better one. My eyes rolled back and I squirted a little, in his mouth of course.

"You taste absolutely divine, " Jordan voiced at me before wiping his mouth with his hand. "Let's get you home and in bed. "