Chapter 4

- Rose-

It felt like forever, when a doctor came out in a blue scrub gowned with blood all over him.

"Is that Lissa blood" I said in a small voice.

"Yes, I'm very sorry but I want to alert you immediately of Lissa's condition" is replied

"Is she okay" I asked

"She is fine, her cervix Broke as it turns out she was pregnant. she lost the baby. she isn't awake and may not be for awhile, so suggest you come back in the morning." the doctor reported.

"But I can't leave her like this" I said standing up

"It is better that we let her rest, we will keep a close eye on her"

I looked toward Dimitri, who's face was like stone. He stood up and said "thank you we will be back in the morning"

He grabbed my hand and started walking with me towards the elevator. once we were in the elevator we stood side by side, still holding hands. We didn't say anything as we walked to the car. I got in the passenger side.

Dimitri started the car and pulled away. We were just pulling into the garage in our house when I start crying again, and there was no stopping it. I put my hand in my hands and started to ball. I tried to stop but it wasn't working. The car stopped, but I didn't want to move. Then my car door opened.

-Dimitri-

I started to hear Rose start crying as I pulled up to our house. Then it start to increase the tears. I turned off the car And got out. I walk around opening the door. Rose lifted her head. To look at me. Her mascara was running, but she still was the most beautiful thing on this earth.

"I can't lose her Dimitri, I can't" she managed to say

"It will be okay" I said with a small simile on my face. Even though it hurt me so much to see her like that.

She put her face back in her hands. As I stated to pick her up she put her head on my chest crying into it. I carried her up stairs to our bed and lay her down. She grabs my arm, showing me she didn't want me to leave. I layer down next to her and pulled the covers over us. She curled in next to me and lay her head on my chest. I wait about 15 min before she fell asleep.

I really hope Lissa gets better, because it kills me to see her like this.