Chapter 2

Dimitri's POV

I love this girl so much. She still surprises me.
As we lay there with her head on my chest and I'm playing with her hair, god I love that hair. It was a dark brown with some curls.
"We have to get up"rose says
"You first" I reply

She rolls over to of me and kisses me and rolls of the other side of the bed. As she pulls on her guardian uniform, which is a black top and black pants. I get up and change into my uniform. We Walked downstairs only to notice that we have 10 minutes to get to Lissa office. We both grab a energy bar and rose grads the car keys and makes it first to the drivers seat.

"Rose get out" I tell her
"Dimitri we don't have time for this" she says. "If you let me drive I'll give you one when we get home" she says. "Really" I smirk rapping my arms around her waist and she pulled me closer. We came into a kiss and I slowly out of the car. I managed to grab the car keys and slip into the cars driver side.

"That's fine, you get none of this" rose moved her hands up and down her body.

Rose POV
"That's fine then you get none of this" I moved my hand in a motion to say my whole body. I got in the passenger seat and slammed the door. I'm surprised that the door didn't break. I starred out the window as we drove away from are house. Dimitri turned on the radio and it was country I hate country. I roll my eyes.

It takes us about 30 minutes to get where Lissa was staying ( time we don't have). The whole car ride was in silence. I didn't want to to say anything to Dimitri. I hoped Lissa and Christian weren't spending the day together.