Chapter 1

Rose POV

As I wake up its 7:30 pm just the start of the vampire day. I look over to the other side of the bed and Dimitri is gone. I look around but there is no note.

I get up and pull on one of his shirts and walk the couple step to the bathroom when I hear the shower running. I walk over to my sink and wash my face.

I hear the shower stop and Dimitri walks out with a towel around his waist. Water was dripping off his face and his hair was slicked back. God I love that hair it always smelled amazing and was always so soft.

He walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist. "What are you doing"pushing him away just little. "What" Dimitri's asks. "Your wet" I giggle. He grabs me around my waist a pulls me close to a soft kiss which turns into a deep passionately furious kiss. He picked me up still kiss. With my arms around his neck. I crossed my legs around him he lay me down on are bed.

"Dimitri, we can't we have work" I gasped as he was kissing my neck. "10 minutes" he replied. I got up, "I sorry but I don't want to be late"
He sat up and had I one of those sad faces that always gets me. I turn around and jump into his arms. He looks surprised, "5 mins" I say was a serious look on my face. "All I need" he answered. He pulls the covers over us and pulls off my shirt. I pull of his towel (which wasn't hard).