Chapter 5

~dimitri~
Rose hasn't been the same it's been over a week and Lissa still hasn't woken up. Rose spends all day there. It's tearing me apart to see her like this I just can take it.

~Rose~
"Lissa please wake up, I'm losing myself without you" Rose begged. Rose and Christian sat there. They didn't speak to each other.
" Rose" a small voice crocked. "Lissa, ok ok Christian go get the doctor" Rose said in a frantic voice. 

"Lissa I've missed I e been losing my mind without you" Rose was now crying.

The doctor came into the room and checked everything and said that Lissa is all good and she will be able to go home is 3 days.

Rose made sure Lissa was okay Rose made herself in charge of Lissa's homecoming that every thing would be prefect.
" hey you with the black and white shirt what the hell are you doing that could fall on her move it, Now" Rose was yelling. Once everything was to roses approval she let people leave.
" she's such a b****, I know Lissa is coming home tomorrow but wtf" one chick was saying when Rose walked around the Corner. "Hey now what would you like to say to me" Rose replied
"Nothing" she said rolling her eyes.  
"Oh hell know" Rose said as she was jumping on her and punching her and pulling her hair when she got pulled off of this girl.