Prologue

The smoke was in my eyes, it was everywhere. My ears were ringing, and my head hurt. Why am I upside down? 

I heard screaming. Was it someone else's or my own? 

I couldn't tell, everything started to slur together because of my tears. My arm and leg were on fire, the blood was everywhere. Where are my parents? I unbuckled the seatbelt and fell. Glass was everywhere. I crawled out the window. 

Why is the car the wrong way? 

Wheels belong on the road not in the air. 

"Mommy? Daddy? Help me. I'm scared."

 Silence. "Mommy, Daddy, stop playing. It's not funny." More tears poured down my face. 

My ear was ringing. More silence. I crawled back in the car. My iPad was lying on the seat. I grabbed it and crawled back out, glass cutting into my knees. 

My tiny shaky fingers dialed the number my Mom had once told me. "9..1..1" 

A kind lady answered, I told her that my parents were sleeping and the car was all wrong and that I was scared. She told me calmly that kind people were coming to help. 

Soon after, big cars with flashy lights took my parents. 

I ran towards them, only to have someone pull me back. 

"Daddy! Mommy!"...

Hey guys this is my first story ever on Wattpad I hope y'all enjoy it and a huge shout out to Amaani Kalla for helping me and encouraging me to start writing. She also has some stories on here. Prison Camp and It Started With a Vape are two I recommend. Check it out! Enjoy guys!