Chapter 1

Hey, hey stop it! You're messing up the carpet and the couch, said the girl with a wide grin yet looked alarm with the popcorn scattered all over the place.

You started it and now, you are complaining? A teasing smile on his face.

The movie's done. You can go now. It's past midnight. She pushed him lightly towards the front door. Opening it silently so as not to bother her mom sleeping upstairs.

Come on. Can we talk for a bit longer? Sit with me here outside. The weather is cold but bearable. He insisted to her.

Reluctantly, he sit beside him in the top-most part of the 3-step marble stone stairways with daisies blooming on its side towards the main gate of the house.

The air is cold and dry. The smell of the flowers in the garden seems invigorating. She put her head on his shoulder. They both are staring at the dark gray sky, the moon and the Polaris. It seems to be a perfect night with a perfect company. For awhile they were drawn in silence. Listening to the crickets crawling in the dark.

Look at that big star! She exclaimed. It's me. I will be like your dad one day. A big star in business.

So you just want to be a star? Just to be like my dad? He's my hero. He smilingly interrupted her.

Me, I will someday become the moon. I'll light everyone's path in the dark. He mightily said.

Haha you sound like you want to be the head of the humanitarian group. Well, that's a great thing though. I'll support you for that. She sweetly smile while slightly glancing on him.

Ohh, I'm gonna miss this kind of bonding in the future. She whispered while still putting her head over his shoulder.

Why are you being pessimistic? He is still staring at the sky while answering to her.

No, I am not. It's the truth. We'll soon have our own life after college. Her face frowning as she speaks.

He lifted her head on his shoulder and he hold her delicate face with both hands closely to his own.

No, that's never gonna happen. I still look forward to more moments like this until we aged. He firmly looked her in the eyes with serious face.

She feels like her stomach has been crumpled with all its organs in it. As she listen to this guy who assured him of forever friendship bonding.

They have been close friends since 10th grade and since then, they got each other's back.

She tremble as she felt the cold air brushes her skin.

I think you already feel cold. He rub both his hands over her arms. You better come inside and I better get going. He sounded concern.

Alright! Take care on your way home. She pushes the door towards the house as he look at him with last glimpse.

Thank you for tonight. It was nice catching up with you. His smile beamed as it reflects the light of the moon.

******************************

Hello there! Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story. This chapter seems vague to you as it only showed some moments made by our two characters. Let's find out their names and passion in life for the upcoming chapters and how will their life unfold.

If you find this first chapter worth reading please hit me a vote or comment.

I would like to dedicate this first thoughts of my story to Monrosey for being my first friend here in Wattpad community. For being so nice and humble. I was so inspired when I read two of her beautiful creations, The Secret and its sequel Secrets and Lies. Thank you Darly for everything and for inspiring me. :-)