scene 6 opening up.

"On your back" he says. As I lie down on my bed he gets up and leaves the room. Fuck. Maybe he just wants to keep me waiting. Like edging me or something. He comes back and I see him holding a pair of handcuffs. Fuck! "Give me your hands'' he says as he sits down on the side of the bed. I give over my hands as they shake. "Nervous?" he says. "Should i be?" i say. "Maybe" he says. My hands now over my head and me lying down on my back he pulls a pocket knife out of his pocket. He starts to cut off my shirt then removes my bra, and while of course making intense eye contact with me. Telling me with his look ,if you look away I will stop. He starts to suck and bite on my tits. I start to squirm a bit at the pain. "Stay still and enjoy it" he says. I stop moving and then it does actually start to feel good, like really fucking good. He starts to move down from my tits to my pussy, kissing every part of me leading down to it. God, I like him. This is the most intimate thing I have ever had. I mean yea i've had sex but this just feels like more even just from this. He starts to suck on my pussy. Fuck that feels good. My legs start to shake a bit. "Nervous now are we?" he says. I just grab his head and start grabbing his hair. I love his hair, it's so soft and he has beautiful curls. As he continues on I feel myself getting closer and closer. "Dont cum" he says. How did he know I was so close? I feel myself on the brink, almost there. "Sir can i please, i can't keep it in any longer." i say. He stops. I let out a harsh singh. "Don't be a brat. You're lucky you even got this at all." he says. I roll my eyes. I lay there for a second before he says "get up. Come with me.". As I follow him my legs are still shaking. He starts to run the bath. He gets in then motions me to get in with him. This feels actually intimate for once for some reason. I get in and I sit with my back facing him as I splash the water onto my shoulders. He grabs the back of me and pulls me against him. He starts playing with my hair "your hair is so soft and beautiful" he says. Woah he's actually being sweet. "Thank you sir" I say. He continues to play with it ,Twirling my hair around his fingers. He grabs some soap then starts to rub it on my back and shoulders. This is all feeling just so intimate and cute yet I still feel like there is some sort of blockage between me and him. I mean the fact that I still have to call him sir and not his real name, and I also just feel like I really don't even know him. I don't even know basic stuff like his favorite color, or if he has siblings, or even why he was sent here. "I feel like I don't know you." i say. "Well what do you want to know?" he says. "I don't know just basic stuff. I don't even know why you got sent here." i say. "Well I was actually sent here for a lot of the same reasons as you. I had a really bad coke addiction and was disrespectful and just completely out of control. My dad actually went there when he was my age but I didn't know that until last year. My family doesn't share a lot with me. My sister left our family when she turned 18 and none of us are in contact with her. My parents have always treated me less than her and they still do , even though she's not even associated with us anymore. I had a pretty fucked up childhood but thats a story for another time. Answer some questions for you?" he says. "Well, yes. That was a lot. I'm so sorry about your sister, that's terrible. I'm very close with my sister and I could not imagine a world without her." i say. "Me and my sister were very very competitive with each other, but it wasn't really our choice.our parents pit us against each other from a very young age. She's 7 years older than me also, so I kinda never got a fair chance." he says then looks down. I've never seen him this way, so open and honest and honestly a little sad. I hug him, he hugs back and gives me kisses on the neck. "You are the most amazing girl ever. I am serious." he says, still hugging me. I pull back just to look at him. "I've never met someone who has actually cared as much as you and i know i'm supposed to keep this somewhat business but i can't help it, i really really like you." he says. I just stare at him in shock. He's clearly waiting for me to say something "sir- '' but he interrupts me. "Stop. i know i told you to call me sir but i give you permission to use my real name." he says. "Okay um that's- thank you." i say. I stare down and play with my hands for a second before I say "I'm really happy I met you. I'm happy to be here.". He gives me the biggest smile then goes back into the hug.