Part 1: waking up

Oceans eyes start to flutter as her mind starts to wander itself back to reality. What the heck was that about... she thought while her eyes twinkled open. As her vision cleared and she blinked a few more times, she tends to get a clear view of what seems to be Karnak. But he didn't seem like Karnak. He wasn't wearing magical clothing, and he didn't have any robotic parts, he seemed.. human. Who.. are... Ocean wasn't able to finish her thought as Noel in the bed beside her spoke up.

Noel: "oh god- guys- the ginger donut is awake"

Noel said in a disgusted and annoyed tone, rolling his eyes and laid back down in his bed trying to forget the gingers existence. Ocean didn't really understand what Noel said as everything started to really come into view.. medical equipment... doctors uniforms.. beeping noises... the rest of the choir? Ocean let it all sink in, she looked back at Karnak who tended to be human and was wearing a white doctors uniform. And in a moment of fear, adrenaline rush, and confusion ocean screamed.

Ocrean: "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the choir looked at Ocean in shock, Karnak wasn't to surprised(because Ricky woke up the same way.) Misha looked at Ocean and cheered her on for saying her first cuss. Karnak switches his focus to Misha.

"Misha. Please stop yelling. You broke your jaw."

Karnak spoke in a deep and serious tone, Noel smacked Misha in the back of the head and he finally shut up. Karnak sighed in disappointment and looked back over at Ocean.

"No need to scream dear. You're in a hospital, I'm doctor Karnak. I've been taking care of you and your friends."

He spoke calmly, Oceans breath started to slow as she thought to her self that it was all a dream and that everything she had just experienced was all in her head. She looked around the room to see everyone there. The hooker.. the booze handler.. the furry.. the (non) virgin.. and... Penny. A small smile krepts onto her lips, actually happy to be in the same room as these people for once.