Part 2: explanation

As everyone seems to start talking to each other again, Noel can help but notice the relief in Oceans eyes. He groans and makes the painful decision to get up from his bed and walk over to Ocean.

"Oi. Baby face."

He spat as he sat on the end of Oceans bed.

"We gotta talk."

He exclaims. Ocean turned to look at Noel, a disgusted expression spread across her face and she sighs.

O: "What?"

N: "why are you acting like everything's normal again huh?"

Ocean froze for a second.

O: "what do you mean? Why shouldn't I? We survived a terrible accident that's all. We're all still here-"

N: "I meant about the 'dream'"

Noel explains while using finger quotations. Oceans eyes widens slightly and she started to twiddle her thumbs.

O: "so I wasn't the only one.."

She muttered under her breath. Noel rolled his eyes.

N: "well duh. Not everything's about you miss zero."

He snarled, Ocean looked at her lap trying to gather her thoughts. Noel lets out a disappointed sigh and stumbles over back to his own bed where Misha waited for him. Ocean took a deep breath and tried to figure out what the dream was about.. but she couldn't quite wrap her hand around it.

Ocean decided to keep her thoughts to herself as she turned back to Constance and talked to her about how much she couldn't wait until they could go home and everything could go back to normal.. whatever that is.

Sorry that these are so short y'all- I don't have too many ideas. BUT ILL GLADLY TAKE SOME! Also! I'm going to start with the actual one shots soon. This is pretty much just the introduction. Welp, LOVE YALL <3